THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Refn is awesome.
Only God Forgives 3
Drive 3.5
The Neon Demon 4.5
Valhalla Rising 3.5
Bronson 4

Everything he touches turns to aesthetic gold! Even bad actors like Keanu Reeves look decent under his direction. Pusher is probably next on my list from him.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I just heard about refn and a new show. Great.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
When word went around about a Suspiria remake I was kind of hoping if anyone was going to do it, it would be him.
The only guy who could pull this off nowadays.
Only God Forgives 3
His best, you hater!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well I found it's plot a bit confusing
Watch Santa Sangre. Who cares about the plot, tho. It's the feels and visuals. WOOH!

I have now turned to my iPhone for making music, too. It's revitalizing my musical energy.

I have now turned to my iPhone for making music, too
Yep. You can push a button on a phone too.

Watch Santa Sangre. Who cares about the plot, tho. It's the feels and visuals. WOOH!
What are you saying?

Santa Sangre has a more coherent plot than Only God Forgives. I wouldn't think of Santa Sangre as a particularly visual movie either, at least not the way Only God Forgives is visually aesthetic.

Eh? I don't get you...

Will someone e-mail, phone, strangle MM? Tell him I'm back!
I see you're back.

@resopamenic, due to all your talk about football recently I decided I'm gonna try to understand what's all the ballyhoo about. I'm starting with this:

Am I doing it right?

movies can be okay...
When you have your national exams in less than 5 days, but you choose to spend your night eating ice cream and complaining how little time is left :-(

"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

@resopamenic, due to all your talk about football recently I decided I'm gonna try to understand what's all the ballyhoo about. I'm starting with this:

Am I doing it right?
nani sore imi wakannai

I've already made this plea to @Swan, but I believe I have to make an appeal here too.

Your patois does not make any impression on me. As a matter of fact, it is quite indecipherable to my noble mind.

Your gutter slang belongs to the lowest of the low. Please, do not use it in my dignified company.

I'll just leave you now so you have something to ponder on, dear MoFos.