125 Best Films Ever Made List

Tools    

23 Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets

Until about 3 weeks ago I thought id only put 2 HP movies in my list but i forgot how much i really did love the first 2 films so I put Chamber Of Secrets here and my favorite movie at a higher slot

22 Blade Runner

Its amazing how many great films Starred Harrison Ford in them. Not seen the sequel yet cause i dont wanna see a modern day take cause other then Star Wars sequels or remakes on films of this era are just bad

21 The Lion King

Best Animated Film All Time In my opinion and best Disney film. I dont consider Star Wars now and The MCU disney films per say. Other people run those companies and Disney just rakes in the cash.

20 E.T

If a person doesnt have ET somewhere in a Top 100 movies list then you have no soul or love for the magic of film. Ofcourse John Williams score helps this movie as he did in Speilberg and Lucas movies

19 Captain America Winter Soldier

This a pure thrill ride from Start to finish and this movie was the event that changed the MCU and effected the smaller screen in the TV series
It was what started the events in Avengers two and Civil War.

18 Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Now i have no issues with Indy 4 like some do but this really was the perfect ending to the at that time one of the best movie trilogies ever. I'll see the reported new last one Lucasfilm is making. But I really loved this movie. Some its the Return Of The Jedi of The Indiana Jones filmes but for me its my favorite one.

17 Spaceballs

This movie is not for everyone but with allot of Mel Brooks movies is you have to embrace the craziness that is his movies because the jokes are often Bugs Bunny like. Spaceballs is the best spoof movie ever made.

16 Pirates Of The Caribbean Curse Of The Black Pearl

A Really fun movie and a franchise that really should have ended at 3 films before it got really not that interesting.
But the first film is an instant great classic

15 Spider-Man 2

There were some amazing MCU films but Sam Raimi put Marvel on the map with his first 2 Spider-Man movies. Some will say 2 was the best but I generally like First films in most movie Trilogies Best

15 Spider-Man 2

There were some amazing MCU films but Sam Raimi put Marvel on the map with his first 2 Spider-Man movies. Some will say 2 was the best but I generally like First films in most movie Trilogies Best

Oh boy, how the tastes vary. I've never been able to finish a single Spider-Man movie and here it is in top-15 all time But seriously, I like your list because it feels honest and not just a copy paste from IMDb, Ebert or some other "official" source.

Good list of movies, some of them I liked and some I didn't really like. It's good to stay honest to what you enjoyed the most then having to look at someones list and you would be like "Yea Pulp fiction, Matrix, Shawshank, Forest Gump, Dark Knight, Star Wars" were on most of ppls top 6 best movies so I got to have those on top so I don't get yelled at" (I see this mostly on youtube comments when looking at best movies), well not everyone's list is going to have those movies on top. When I do a big top movies list, I'll be sure to make it an honest one and try to write out better reviews.

Kudos for putting Easy A on the 92 spot, that was a good movie and it deserves to be on a list like this imo.

Good list of movies, some of them I liked and some I didn't really like. It's good to stay honest to what you enjoyed the most then having to look at someones list and you would be like "Yea Pulp fiction, Matrix, Shawshank, Forest Gump, Dark Knight, Star Wars" were on most of ppls top 6 best movies so I got to have those on top so I don't get yelled at" (I see this mostly on youtube comments when looking at best movies), well not everyone's list is going to have those movies on top. When I do a big top movies list, I'll be sure to make it an honest one and try to write out better reviews.

Kudos for putting Easy A on the 92 spot, that was a good movie and it deserves to be on a list like this imo.
Pulp fiction, Matrix, Shawshank, Forest Gump, Dark Knight, and Star Wars would never make my list lol.