WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Close. Right state wrong park- should I give it to you? One more hint and if you don't get it I 'll tell you the name of the national park with the world's largest collection of hoodoos.

Very fascinating structures - I think you 'll like to explore them via Google.

Close. Right state wrong park- should I give it to you? One more hint and if you don't get it I 'll tell you the name of the national park with the world's largest collection of hoodoos.

Very fascinating structures - I think you 'll like to explore them via Google.
hoodoos gave it to me lenslady. Bryce Canyon NP. http://www.quizmastertrivia.com/2017...-national.html.
Amazing what nature can do to rock. We have something you will find fascinating in OZ. Unlike Bryce this rock formation is caused by natural erosion.

Wave Rock, Hyden, West OZ. The bottom shot gives you some idea of its enormous size.

Glad you found it . . And thanks for showing me this wave of rock, looks like a surfer's pipeline. Never knew about it-and happy to learn more about earth's wonders.

Your turn, spookie.

Another beautiful scene. Greece?

Santorini?

Gimme a few minutes to find something, please. Just came in and realized I forgot to put away my fresh laundry.

I did - on Google- wonderful- remind me to drop by next time I'm in Australia - which won't ever happen btw unless they invent a device similar to Star Trek's transporter- too long a plane flight for me.

What I really liked was not just the amazing light shows, but that they have cultural lectures- very appealing mix of entertainment venues.

Will you go?

Hold on - I found a new place.

This is a geographical and/or ecological place that spans 9 countries. Extremely beautiful and diverse. If humankind continues on the current course of the destruction of its environment, it will gone by the end of the 21st century.

I did - on Google- wonderful- remind me to drop by next time I'm in Australia - which won't ever happen btw unless they invent a device similar to Star Trek's transporter- too long a plane flight for me.

What I really liked was not just the amazing light shows, but that they have cultural lectures- very appealing mix of entertainment venues.

Will you go?

Hold on - I found a new place.
I went to VS a couple of years ago. Most impressive live. People are moaning that this years sites are too secure.. bloody terrorists.

This is a geographical and/or ecological place that spans 9 countries. Extremely beautiful and diverse. If humankind continues on the current course of the destruction of its environment, it will gone by the end of the 21st century.
Gotta be the Amazon...or do you want the Amazon rain forest?

Bingo! Either answer is fine, but I was thinking Amazon rain forest.

Have a turn Spookie.

( I would still think about going if I was there. Added security or not, seems like a great event. )

Could this possibly be Disneyland. ??? The original in Anaheim California, finished circa 1955 built by Walt.

Whether it is or not , I've been having too much fun here tonite - the unfolded laundry still awaits me. See you all later.

Could this possibly be Disneyland. ??? The original in Anaheim California, finished circa 1955 built by Walt.

Whether it is or not , I've been having too much fun here tonite - the unfolded laundry still awaits me. See you all later.
Very perceptive lenslady. It was in fact used as the inspiration for Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle. I have posted another more familiar pic of this famous German castle. big hint: Its owner/builder was said to be lacking all his marbles.

I' m sleepy . Going to bed soon. It's Ludwig II but I m too tired to write the name of the castle. So someone else can take my turn.

What amazes me is how you substituted one castle photo for another. Don't know how you did that- very cyber talented.

I' m sleepy . Going to bed soon. It's Ludwig II but I m too tired to write the name of the castle. So someone else can take my turn.

What amazes me is how you substituted one castle photo for another. Don't know how you did that- very cyber talented.
Neuschwanstein Castle lenslady. catch you tomorrow.

open floor