What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

OMG @Chypmunk Thank you so much for posting that wonderful song! So glad to know there's a Doc Watson fan out here on Mofo . I've seen him many times, last time he was 'bout 80 and I said to friends, 'well his hands are probably stunted with age now but let's go see him for old times sake.'

Blew us all away - his nimble fingers galloped along that fretboard like a Tennessee stud. One of the greats, and seemed to be a kind gentleman as well.

All's I can say - again- is thank you!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

This makes me want to live again.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@resopamenic - you're my soul sister, your Japanese music you post here is spectacular and 100% my taste

John Maus - Touchdown

John Maus - North Star

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
In the rewatch I just finished of Twin Peaks Season Three (I got the DVD!), this song from good 'ole Eddie Vedder has suck in my mind for some reason - it must be a powerful song!

Billy Talent - Devil In A Midnight Mass