New Post Record?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Screw you horse jacker...LOL...

I'm gettin there first!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The question is can I reach 2000 before any of you reach 1000?!?!

Hey I think steve & Spudracer is layin down the gowntlet.
Jeez, I dont think I spelled that right.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
PLite, you didn't really spell anything right there...

You'll just have to try harder next time. ...

and I doubt I will make it to 1000 before OG- makes to 2000 or Steve makes it to 1000

Spudracer -- hahahaha. That's great. Oh, and I'll layt $20 down right now that says Steve, PLite, Spudracer and Peter start posting a flurry of posts that consist of only "yeah, I agree."

YEAH, I AGREEEE!!!!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yes, I concure that the prior statements were accurate in their documentation in response to TWTCommish's last post on this subject!

I'm starting to regret having broached the subject in the way that I did and apparently started this mad dash toward 1,000 posts.

I sure don't know how I ended up so far behind you, OG-. I've been here essentially the same length of time as you have. I guess I wasn't as active for some periods of time (it's not like I wait for something worth saying before saying it).

I AGREE AGAIN, Im very agreeable!!! hahaha!

Ya know, I might consider turning off post counts for certain forums in the future...like the Intermission forum. Oh boy, PLite's would plummet overnight. That'd be pretty funny.

And Id move becuz Id forget where this place was, hahaha. And when I leave,I will start bloggin & Speilberg will see my bloggs & hire me & I will be so rich I will build a palace that looks jest like Castle Howard except there will be a seperate bedsit for my concubines. SERIOUSLY!!!

Good nite, TWT!

Go away, Im tryin to go to bed, I shouldnt even be up, Pigsnie will kill me.

Well, MoFo had 167 posts today. That's almost definitely a record. It was kind of a bummer in some ways, though: 69 of those posts were in the Intermission forum...compared to only 68 in General Movie Discussion! I was afraid that would happen. Anyway, that's a new record...and even if you shaved off some of the more useless Intermission posts, it still would have been a huge day.

Woohoo.