New forum

Tools    

I think that there should be a new forum where we can say whatever we want to without worrying about spoilers or cursing or anything of the sort. Thank you

I'm afraid I cannot really allow all of that. The cursing part simply cannot happen. I realize that you may like it, but there are alternatives, which I can consider if enough of you would like me to...
  • Automatic censoring of words...hey, at least you don't have to remember to blank them out that way.
  • A lenient policy on things. If someone slips (honestly slips...I'll trust you all to be honest about it) up, it won't be a big deal, either I or they will edit it basically. No one is gonna go nuts.
As for spoilers: well, what do you all think about about special tags? Example:

WARNING: spoilers below
That old dude is really an alien!

It would automatically hide the text in some way, or automatically produce a spoilers notice...or perhaps even require that a link be clicked to read the spoiler. Whatcha think about that?

Oh, and please continue this discussion here:
http://www.movieforums.com/forums/sh...p?threadid=724

i think there should be a new forum where new people can go and say hi to everyone. instead of being thrown in the deep end and getting lost and not being able to find your way to the thread you want, not that it happened to me or anything. oh and Kyra agree's too.

Hi Kielle, Kyra,
Go to the Badger thread and say hello. There isn't a Welcome thread is there? I usually click on New Posts when I get here. That makes it easy to find threads I'm active in or find new stuff people have posted. Miscellaneous is where people usually talk and say non-movie stuff. The polls are fun too. This is a pretty neat place.

i know it is, but i cant figure out how many i need to post before i am an addict, i have just been promoted to stage hand, woo hoo!