My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

OK, Sexy, here we go...I've really been looking forward to this one. The same rules apply to this list as with the sexy females...each entry on the list will be referenced by the name of the character not the actor portraying him. Full disclosure...as an out and proud gay male, you should know that list is definitely going to be longer than the female list and I really don't expect a lot of male MoFo's following this list and don't expect it to be as popular as the female list and that's OK...I'm doing this one for me. I'm going to give you guys a little time to post who you'd like to see here and if I know they're not going to be appear, I would like to put you out of your misery. So if the lady MoFo's and any other out and proud gay MoFo's are ready, here is my list of the sexiest male movie characters:

I really don't expect a lot of male MoFo's following this list and don't expect it to be as popular as the female list and that's OK...I'm doing this one for me.
I'm still interested, fire away .

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I know Jeremy Brett won't be on here. I love the man, anyway, but nobody understands what he does to me when I watch him in My Fair Lady. From the very first time I saw that movie, there was just something about him in there..... Forget the fact that he looks gorgeous in the outfits that he wears in there, there has also been something about that character - the way he portrays it - that makes me just want him all to myself.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
here is my list of the sexiest male movie characters:
Just brewing my tea then I'm ready to roll.

I had a list once upon a time, and then Batfleck happened and I forgot about all the other sexies on my list.

I'll get over it in a couple of years, I'm sure...

I know Jeremy Brett won't be on here. I love the man, anyway, but nobody understands what he does to me when I watch him in My Fair Lady. From the very first time I saw that movie, there was just something about him in there..... Forget the fact that he looks gorgeous in the outfits that he wears in there, there has also been something about that character - the way he portrays it - that makes me just want him all to myself.
What an actor.

Jeremy Brett was very sexy in My Fair Lady and it is not out of the realm of possibility that he will appear on this list. I do remember being CRUSHED when I learned he wasn't actually singing "On the Street Where You Live".

@Gideon58

Why are you taking so long to get this started?!

Haley @Joel Osment went to Burger King EIGHT times since you started this thread four hours ago.

Get a move on!

Nicholas Arden, Move Over Darling

The late James Garner was very sexy in this re-thinking of the Marilyn Monroe vehicle Something's Got to Give.

Jefferson "Jake" Briggs, She's Having a Baby

Kevin Bacon brought the sexy in this 1988 comedy about a frustrated writer adjusting to marriage and impending parenthood.