The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

Well, I completely disagree with that winner. I didn't like that "Brave Little Toaster" video.

I voted for Nostromo's "Sexy Grinch" post because I like Nostromo and it was all about me.

I really wanted to vote for Swan's "Sex" post. I thought it was truly the best. But I wanted to give some love to Nostromo.

The "Jesus Christ, slow down..." award goes to... Godoggo

But seriously, I expected that to win, but I did not vote for it. I went with Guapo for the controversy he caused, but Weeman's was brilliant too. He's set himself a high standard to maintain next year now.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
The "Jesus Christ, slow down..." award goes to... Godoggo

But seriously, I expected that to win, but I did not vote for it. I went with Guapo for the controversy he caused, but Weeman's was brilliant too. He's set himself a high standard to maintain next year now.
This is going to be faster than last year. So everyone keep up.

The 70's Countdown is the reason I joined this forum, to be honest. I had started lurking heavily during the 80's Countdown, checking in every day to see which new movies had been revealed. I was disappointed when some of my favorites never showed, so when I saw that there was going to be a 70's Countdown, I had to join so that I could help out my favorites.

Best decision I ever made.

The countdowns are fun to watch from the outside, but it's so much more fun when you're part of group and waiting to see which of your movies will show, how your votes influenced the rankings, etc. Some of my best posts came in that countdown, especially my ranting and raving about the brilliance of Apocalypse Now.

congrats on Best Post Weeman

whatever, i'm still proud of Sexy Grinch

Am I the only one who voted for Swan's post?
I almost did.

I had it marked, but at the last minute, I had a change of heart.