How many movies do you watch a day?

Tools    

On average I watch 3-4 movies a day. Unfortunately, 90% of the time they are movies I've already seen.

I try to watch one.........but i'm so damn busy...........doing what I don't know......!!!!!!......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I rarely watch the whole film if Ive seen it too many times, I just skip to my favourite scenes.

Originally posted by frutkake
I rarely watch the whole film if Ive seen it too many times, I just skip to my favourite scenes.
I always feel like doing that but then I get the irresistable urge to watch the entire film.

I don't watch movies every day, sometimes a couple of weeks will pass before I see any at all. I try to rent two every Sunday, and go to see a movie every payday. Life can be a little hectic.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Imax Rulez
I've got a Netflix membership so i try to watch as many movies as i can to take advantage of the monthly $9.95 subscription...

On average, i watched maybe 10 movies a month and that comes down to just $1.00/movie, compared to renting at Blockbuster or Hollywood, sometimes i miss the drop off time so i have to pay the late fees..

http://www.chatarea.com/imax

i normally only watch one or two a day, soemtimes none. i once went over a month without watching any ()

I rarely watch a whole movie. Maybe 3 times every week I'll watch scenes from certain movies, but I don't watch many movies. I'll only watch a lot of movies if I'm sick or somethn.

I've watched up to 4 films in one day, or none for days on end.

I spend on average about 15 days a month in jail, so those days it's pretty hard to watch a film. They have one very small black and white t.v; and most of the convicts have a thing for Bing Crosby. Some of the guys can get pretty mean if you try to change a Bing movie.

I have a usual cellmate (Hulio), who likes to act out scenes from Pretty Woman, Crocodile Dundee and Jaws.... so that's pretty interesting. He's quite the thespian.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Right now, about four since I'm home sick. Otherwise, on average, I would say one.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A novel adaptation.
I have a pretty solid rate of watching about three new movies a week. Let's hope I can keep it up.

I normally only have time to watch a couple a week but every once in a while I’ll get in the mood to just chill and watch 5 or 6 in a row when I’m off from work….

Hope you feel better soon Piddzilla…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
When I was in college, I used to watch up to 6 movies a day on the weekends with my movie geek friend/adversary, Dan. but now that I have a job, I'm lucky to squeeze in one a day, possibly two on my day off. Today I watched six: The Lost Boys (who knew vampires would have mullets?), Godzilla's Revenge (I loved/Hated Minya, Godzilla's son. He talks like Barney), Fritz The Cat and it's sequel, The Nine Lives of Fritz The Cat (X-Rated and Animated, baby!), Snatch (Guy Ritchie used to rule, until he did that awful Maddonna movie), and just now, XXX. I had the day off and I was BORED!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

During the holidays I can watch anywhere between one and eight per day and during school time I try to watch one a day. It makes it harder when most of your favorite films are all, well, over two and a half hours long...

Unfortunatly, my Collection of DVDs is pretty modest(bout 20 odd) but i usually hire about 9 or 10 movies a week, so roughly 2 a day.i used to have a massive colelction of videos (over 120) but, well, once you go DVD, you dont go back

I usually try to limit myself so that one day i might afford to move out of home so im usually 5 a week, as for my DVD collection i only own five DVD's but think about it ive only owed a DVD player for about four weeks.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Holidays - 2 per day, sometimes 3 or 4
Schooldays - 1 per day, sometimes 2

2 a day. I try to fit about 2 new ones a week. More if possible.

I am the Watcher in the Night
maybe 1....but lately none. I watched the Dark Knight Rises a couple days back and Expendables 2. other than that a saw a few movies on TV, nothing spectacular to be honest.