Wanna Be in a Movie?

Tools    

Once again, writer-director Kevin Smith is giving his fans a chance to appear in one of his movies as extras. On his website ViewAskew.com, Smith writes: "View Askew is offering anyone with a bunch of free time and a rabid need to be immortalized on celluloid their potential fifteen minutes! Just as we did with Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, we're opening up an extras casting call for our latest effort." Anyone interested can submit a photo (a phone number must be written on it), contact info and personal statistics to I WANNA BE A JERSEY GIRL!, c/o Mike Lemon Casting, Callowhill Office Center, 413 North 7th St. Suite 602, Philadelphia, PA 19123. The deadline is Friday.

Enemies are so stimulating.
that would be so cool. but i bet even if i was in america i would have to be somewhere else. why cant they make a film in england that would be wicked!
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

People make movies in England all the time.
Filmmaking is not a purely American endeavour.

Enemies are so stimulating.
i am quite aware that they make films in england. i was referering to kevin smith making a film in england so that i could be in his film. im not completely derranged that i dont even realise ppl make films in england. geeeeeeeeeeeez

I´ve already been in 3 movies, and i´m only 16 years old.
First one when i was 13 (comedy, rulez)
The second when 15 (also thriller/comedy, kix ASS)
The third now, at the age of 16 and 10 months.(Comedy/horror/thriller) Great Films! TRULY!

Well someone thinks they're good, so what were you extra's? j/k not wise to make newbies enermies, you never know which ones might stay around. What did you do searcher?

A novel adaptation.
´ve already been in 3 movies, and i´m only 16 years old.
First one when i was 13 (comedy, rulez)
The second when 15 (also thriller/comedy, kix ASS)
The third now, at the age of 16 and 10 months.(Comedy/horror/thriller) Great Films! TRULY!
Oh wow! Your credentials have impressed me so much that I'm forced to tremble in your experienced presence.

Anyways, do these films have titles, or just genres?

you know we might have a Julia Roberts/Brad Pitt in our mist and our comments just go to show, there are no "special" people at mofo, only people.