Looking for Scripts...

Tools    

Am looking for FORMATTED scripts of
Pulp Fiction
Ameile
and American Beauty

I have found a few online but they arent formatted.
Anybody Have?

Not sure about Amelie, but both American Beauty and Pulp Fiction and heaps of others are available at Drew's Script-O-Rama.

In terms of formatting, there's no better screenplay to read than Pulp Fiction. I don't think, anyhow.

yea, I saw those, but they arent formatted, everything aligns left if you save as txt. And frankkly I am to lazy to go through and reformat them.

looking for maybe in pdf format not html or in this case shtml

The Future Ed Wood
and me. one of the best script sites that is

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

The Future Ed Wood
i will have a check. i just finished reading the matrix 2 draft and its rather wierd!

I heard stories about the American Beauty script, like Sam Mendes re-did half of it. Anyone else know anything?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I don't believe so. The Alan Ball screenplay I read is extremley close to the final shooting script.

I have seen three differant versions of the script.
one just says American Beauty. (html)

one says American Beauty Early Draft (pdf)

and American Beauty Shooting Draft. (shtml)

I believe the first one and the shooting draft are very much alike. I refuse to believe that Mendes tampered with Ball's screenplay much at all.

By the way, if the copy of Pul is still screwing you around, you can get instant ready-to-read and .zip versions of all his screenplays [and of Rodriguez's El Mariachi coincidentally], HERE.