Vin Diesel

Tools    

Way too many people bashin him in the XXX thread. I mean this guys great, hes huge, cool, italian, and his name's Vin! (Thats my name too by the way) He is the best actor to play a bad ass. Nobody can do it better. And soon he's going to play Haniibal the conqueror, and hopefully get some oscar recognition, not that he deserves it, but it would be cool. Come on how many of you actually saw The Fast and the Furious, he was great, the movie was exciting. And XXX was very entertaining it had huge great stunts, and was also a load of entertainment. And did people forget that he was in Saving Private Ryan? Come on people, this guy is great!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Originally posted by Yoda
I just think it's hilarious that he's 35 years old, though.
Why is that hilarious? I think he's cool, oscar caliber? Umm...I don't think so.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
Why is that hilarious?
Because his primary asset is that he can tap into the lucrative teen market, and he's clearly playing characters many years younger than him. In movies like The Fast and the Furious, for example, a fair number of his co-stars in their mid-twenties. He's the oldest of the bunch. The closest of the major players? Paul Walker...six years younger than he is.

He can pass for these roles, however, so he does. I just find it incredibly amusing. I'll bet most of his legions of screaming female teenage fans have no idea that he's more likely to be their father than their boyfriend.

i thought he was like 25 and just getting his start and stuff. Soon he'll have to have those fatherly roles. He's still cool

I'll bet most of his legions of screaming female teenage fans have no idea that he's more likely to be their father than their boyfriend.
Ah, good point. Thought for a second you were poking fun at us old guys, since you're just a whippersnapper.

Originally posted by mecurdius
and his name's Vin! (Thats my name too by the way)
actually his name is Mark Vincent.

his voice bothers me
It bothers me too, though I have a feeling not in the same way

attached .. my favorite pic of him thus far. oooo yea....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	misc08.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	393  

Originally posted by FiLm Fr3aK

actually his name is Mark Vincent.

hey! it still Has Vincent! good enough for me!