Overrated Actors/Actresses In The "looks" department

Tools    

I dunno, I think Julia Roberts has a radiant smile. Her smile also seems to match her voice, which adds the whole element of charm and sophistication for me. Just my opinion.

I didn't read back so I apologize for repeats...

Chicas:
Gwyneth Paltrow
Jennifer Aniston
Selma Hayek

(Drew is NOT on the above list, you'll notice)

Chicos:
Brad Pitt (Homeboy has blackheads and pocks that Robert Davi is envious of)
Vin Diesel (Cool frame, bad mug)
Russell Crowe (great actor...Mel Gibson he ain't)

toose is in the glossary, i know it is off the subject but that is funny....

I AGREE WITH
Gwyneth Paltrow
Jennifer Aniston

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD
Leonardo Di'Caprio (that probably isnt the way to spell it but you know who i mean)

A novel adaptation.
To quote little Gary Coleman, "What'chu talkin' 'bout" Toose?

Both Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth are "too-fine".
Not to mention Brad, who I'm sure would get a whole lot of yesses if asking to have sex with hetero-men.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, I'm really late in replying to the whole Goldie Hawn thing, but should I be worried that I think she's still really cute? I mean, how old IS she?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A novel adaptation.
I'm leaning towards yes.
She's nearing her late 50's, I believe.

Back with a bang!
Not to mention Brad, who I'm sure would get a whole lot of yesses if asking to have sex with hetero-men.
He might be handsome, but no man is that handsome!

I don't really see the big deal about...

Reece Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, or Pamela Lee.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by LordSlaytan
I don't really see the big deal about...

Reece Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, or Pamela Lee.
I don't get the Reese Witherspoon thing either. She was a good actress once upon a time, but now she just stars in formula romantic comedies, totally turning me off her forever. And I never liked Pamela Lee. She's such a Barbie Doll with no real charisma, and thus not attractive in any way. But Sarah Michelle Gellar...I totally LOVE her. She's got...Something. Like you look at her and you want to know more. It's hard to explain. She's attractive in a way most of her peers aren't.