Overrated Actors/Actresses In The "looks" department

Tools    

21st century digital boy
ooohhh, tricky!

Silver Bullet,

I am impressed by the amount of intelligence you display in your posts and commentaries. I've also checked out your web page. It seems that you may even be a prodigy.

It irks me when people, like you, exhibit a fair amount of intelligence, show absolutely no amount of humility or any measure of politeness. I've read many of your threads, and it seems 1/5 of them are sarcastic in nature. If you talked that way to me on the street, and you weren't still legally a child, I'd sock you in the nose.

I really don't believe that you would talk to a strange man, that is easily superior to you physically, in the same manner as you do when you're typing on a keyboard, safely 1000s of miles away, with a high level of computer security.

I'll I'm saying is, "Be nice". Show a little more respect and humilty. You'll find that your travels through life are much more enjoyable.

~PEACE~
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A novel adaptation.
jesus, that post is more than a little scary.

Why is it scary? I'm not a big meanie or anything, smart-alek's just annoy me. Why not be nice? A post like the one I left would never come up if there wasn't any rudeness. I've noticed more than once in the past, people asking silver what's up with his attitude. Personally, I don't know him, and he has a lot of freinds from this forum, so he must be a likable kid. But there is NO REASON to be rude to new posters. Just because a person is smart, doesn't mean they're wise. You learn kindness and humility from experience, that's wisdom. ~Sigh~, I feel like I'm winding up a rather unpopular person here, I just stick up for myself and others when we/they are treated unkindly.

I don't feel that I'm a smart-alec.

The one-fifth of my threads [or posts] that you've read are probably recent threads [or posts] and for that recent, you're right, they're probably sarcastic. But so were Kent's for the last little amount of time that he was here. I don't mean to be all out rude [except when it comes to Ladies Man, but we're all over that], and most everything I say has a sense, partially, of tongue-being-in-cheek-ness, but there is only so much you can take. Just because something is online doesn't mean that it's not easier on the eys of your reader if you at least make an attmept to spell correctly. And that's my major gripe. That's all.

I don't consider myself a smart-alec.
A cynic, yes, a smart-alec, no.

And I would like to argue the point of kindness making someone wise, but this is not the time, nor the place.

I didn't say kindness makes you wise, I said kindess comes from wisdom. BTW, I shouldn't be jumping down your throat like that either, I apologize.

PS: Are the typos in your last point your way of making a point?

I'm with Yoda.

Hoo hoo hoo, I would do Drew,
I have learnt that cows go "moo".

A novel adaptation.
Beautiful song. Have you won a Tony? You deserve one.

Originally posted by Herodotus
In matt's defense, "what is Your damage." is what the drill instructor said before he was shot in "full Metal Jacket". And besides, thats just his way.
I know I'm being anal, but he said, "What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Didn't your mommy and daddy give you enough attention when you were a child??"

That grimace too grimace.

Be cool, Matt, be cool, it'll pass, it'll pass...

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by firegod

I know I'm being anal, but he said, "What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Didn't your mommy and daddy give you enough attention when you were a child??"
Ya, I realized that after I posted, but if I were to edit the post, I'd have no argument, and I didn't want to tell people that I got it wrong, espescially if it involved double-posting, so I just let it fly.

I'm so embarrassed, misquoting.

Maybe it's just a generational thing, but I don't get what's supposed to be so all-fire smokin' hot about J-Lo-He (Jennifer Love Hewitt). She's got a nice rack I suppose - and if you're into that, but otherwise...? Oh, well. Same thing for Sarah Michelle Gellar - though without the as-obvious cleavage points. Maybe if I was twelve or nineteen or whatever, I might think these two are major babes? Then again, maybe not?

Charlieze Theron doesn't do anything for me at all, a very generic looking Barbie doll in my eyes.

Kate Hudson is OK, kinda cute in her way I suppose, but I don't think she's anything special and certainly not beautiful. In the same category, I'd put Tara Reid, though she's not even as cute as Kate. Renee Zellweger too.

And all those ultra-skinny waife types, including Julie Delpy, Tea Leoni, Courtney Cox (the last few years anyway), Liv Tyler, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lara Flynn Boyle and of course Calista Flockhart - Hell, I'd throw J-Lo-He in there too. But as they are all generally acknowledged as being too skinny, I don't know how highly rated they are to begin with, and therefore they can't really be overrated. Anywho, I don't like 'em. Although I will say Gwyneth is growing on me. Ever since The Royal Tenenbaums I've been starting to see the light a bit. Still overrated though.

Who else? Well, among the fellas, Vin Diesel, David Boreanaz, Josh Hartnett, Carson Daly, James Van Ber Beek...

And of course Leonardo DiCaprio. I think I get why young teen and pre-teen girl's dig him - he's kinda feminine and non-threatening. As for what any gal over sixteen sees in him, I'm stumped. Ryan Phillippe right along with him.

Funny how tastes differ, ain't it? I mean 'funny peculiar', not 'funny ha-ha', Mr. Nessman.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra