Spoilers Tag

Tools    

WARNING: "spoilers" spoilers below
There are spoilers in this spoiler tag spoiling the tag that contain spoilers which spoils it for those who dont want it spoiled.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's amazing how strong this thread still is...
WARNING: "Yeah" spoilers below
I mean it just keeps going and going and going...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yoda, i'm still having trouble with clicking view spoilers, it redirects me to the home page, can't remember if i've mentioned this before but anyway, yeh.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Yoda, i'm still having trouble with clicking view spoilers, it redirects me to the home page, can't remember if i've mentioned this before but anyway, yeh.
Yeah it worked for me once but has since stopped also.

There's a bug wherein two spoiler tags in the same post do not work; this happens also when someone quotes someone else's spoiler tags, and then adds their own. The normal ones in this thread should still work fine, however.

A system of cells interlinked
Why, oh why,do I read this clown's posts....

I've always hated clowns. Grown men in make-up pretending they are your friend. That white make-up alone makes me want to gag. Ronald McDonald is another one I couldnt stand. Just look at this fool. I mean DAMN!

when clicking view spoilers it brings me back to the homepage....what's wrong?
There is a bug that causes the "View Spoilers" link to break when a spoilers tag appears more than once in a single post. This is because the spoilers tag reads the ID number of each post to hide and display the spoilers, so when it sees two spoiler blocks with the same ID number, it doesn't know which to display.

I've toyed around with a solution for awhile, but haven't been able to fix it yet. Thankfully, multiple spoilers in a single post are a bit rare, but I'd still love to find a way to fix this if I can. In the meantime, I hope it isn't too much of an inconvenience.

I'm a bunch of a hell!
well that's pretty interesting...let me try ti first...

WARNING: "Boy's Don't Cry" spoilers below
blah blah blah
thanksssssssssssss

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Interesting. I looked for the tag today when posting about Black Swan and ended up taking a shot in the dark with typing in code. Is there still a button that I'm missing?

Aye; you had "spoiler" instead of "spoilers" and didn't specify a movie name (the part after the = sign). I fixed it up right after you posted it, though.