Whats the last great documentary you saw?

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Pray the Devil Back to Hell This is really inspirational. It's on YouTube for those who haven't seen it. It's a good one, go watch it.

Detropia and West of Memphis

I feel an affinity with Detroit, I dunno why since I'm from Newcatle in the UK, and the documentary was eye opening.

West of Memphis.. well I'd already watched 3 documentaries on WM3 and I'm half way through a book by Damien Echols. But it was still a good documentary in trying to rediscover who committed the murders.

Bowling for Columbine

Little Dieter Needs to Fly was pretty great. It's a Herzog doc.

Seven Ages of Starlight

Fascinating If your into space and stuff

Detropia and West of Memphis

I feel an affinity with Detroit, I dunno why since I'm from Newcatle in the UK, and the documentary was eye opening.

West of Memphis.. well I'd already watched 3 documentaries on WM3 and I'm half way through a book by Damien Echols. But it was still a good documentary in trying to rediscover who committed the murders.
I'm just coming to the end of the Paradise Lost Trilogy. Not being from the US, I didn't know much about the whole case, and was recommended to watch these 3 before West of Memphis.

They have absolutely blown me away. There are twists and turns round every corner and shocking footage that just makes you shake your head. Stunning television.

Also saw "Into the Abyss" recently which is also about murder. Anyone with even a passing opinion on the death penalty should watch this docco.

Finally, "searching for sugarman" It's great, although there are definitely questions raised about it's authentiticy in certain parts.

A system of cells interlinked
Rush : Beyond the Lighted Stage

Fantastic documentary about one of my favorite bands.

You ready? You look ready.

Gritty, raw, and honest.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Coconut Revolution by Dom Rotheroe

Sound City directed by Dave Grohl. If you like Nirvana, QoTSA or Fleetwood Mac you probably should watch it! Best document I saw recently.

Exit through the gift shop