How many movies do you watch a day?

Tools    

I make sure I watch at least one every day.

Depending on the mood I can watch 2, 3 or even 4 but have been known to watch anywhere up to 7 or 8 (14-17 hours non-stop) if I'm in a particularly lazy mood and I have nothing to do for the day.

One, sometimes two. Where I live theres no TV so I watch a lot of videos.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I work during the week, and when I get home I'm usually too tired to sit through a movie. But every weekend I watch about five or six movies.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ever since my stroke, I have my cable movie channels on 24/7. I sleep sometimes at night or at least close my eyes but I just turn the volume low but not off. So I'm watching about eight a day which includes about seven DVDs a week.

Just another movie Guru
On average, 1 film a night, maybe 2/3 during the day, 4/5 on a saturday or sunday. I'm ridiculous with watching movies.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Definitely at least one per day, sometimes more, but there are some movies that when you watch them, you're unable to watch another for a couple days. The ones that need to thoroughly digest before you go back into more movies.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I usually struggle getting in one movie a week, let alone a day, I am too busy to get away with that kind-of schedule.

I'd say I watch 3 or 4 films a week. I used to watch more, but it's harder to find the time these days.

As many as possible, I've had Sunday and Monday off work, I'm pretty much snowed in, only ventured out for sunday lunch with friends yesterday afternoon and apart from that I've not stopped watching movies. (well except I watched Robot Chicken and Californication)

17 in two days, given I've not really slept.

But before those I hadn't watched a movie in 3 days... so y'know when I can I go for it.

In the Beginning...
I don't know how people find the time to watch so many movies. I get in typically 1-3 a week. Sometimes more. Sometimes none.
Same here. I used to be able to watch more when I was younger and single, but no longer. I've also been reading a whole lot.