The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

hi, look at this beautiful pie my husband made! isn't it majestic and wondrous looking? it was delish, too. no, i'm not telling you what kind of pie it was. you'll have to guess.

sorry, no! and not rhubarb either, @Joel

oh, i'll just tell you all. cause i know you're dying to know. it was a chicken pot pie, and holy hell was it amazeballs. seriously, i think it's the best chicken pot pie i'd ever had in my life. *insert love eyes here*

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I was so tempted to say squat cobbler but I'm just addicted to Better Call Saul. What a lovely husband, Ash.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

hi, look at this beautiful pie my husband made! isn't it majestic and wondrous looking? it was delish, too. no, i'm not telling you what kind of pie it was. you'll have to guess.
Can I get one piece, please?

You ready? You look ready.
Yesterday's Outfit:

Today's Outfit:

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That's turning me on more than Shannon Elizabeth!

i LOVE that flowery shirt @John McClane (wow, it just took me like 4 tries to tag you properly!)

Sunburn everywhere, My legs hurt because of Moshpits and My ears are destroys and it still THE BEST WEEK-END EVEEEERR. Never feel that alive.

This is my shoes after the Rockfest back home hahahah

From a band gig last month.

And after a fifteen-mile bike ride, just this past weekend. The ride ended at a brewery.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Nothing like a bike ride to put a rose in every cheek.

From a band gig last month.

And after a fifteen-mile bike ride, just this past weekend. The ride ended at a brewery.
Is that your bike in the background?