I had a little idea....

Tools    

this site is alot of fun, but the posters also know their stuff, which makes it informative as well. good idea to give kudos to worthy posts, but I think you'd win hands down for spelling sadesdrk. NOT. Psst, it's me!! Where is that dictionary I know you have HARDEE HAR??

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Teenagers always say that, you know, Im 19, soon to be 20. Or Im 16, soon to be 17. I dont know why, I think its a teen thing like acne. Well Im 15 & Im stuck like this for another year, hahaha!
I turn 20 in February.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by sadesdrk
You two(Pigsnie and Lil Bro)are from Australia right? B
Nup. Were Brits. From Britain. We eat kidneys.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by neesee
this site is alot of fun, but the posters also know their stuff, which makes it informative as well. good idea to give kudos to worthy posts, but I think you'd win hands down for spelling sadesdrk. NOT. Psst, it's me!! Where is that dictionary I know you have HARDEE HAR??
I know,I spell like an idiot! No fair making personal attacks...MOMMY! Hey Plite,I could have sworn you were from down undah...damn! That ruins everything.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
cool...there's not many i think are in the twentysomething age group...I'm 25 and I know BrodieMan is 19...no too many,I know there's more...maybe Steve N. right? and Holden is like a 30 or there abouts.Otherwise,it's the teen-scene!
Haha, Steve N. is 16! Everyone thinks hes an old man! Isn't it time to take your pills steve?!?

Am I wrong in guessing that the group you don't like are the teens on the board? Like Zwee, me, the ladies from merry ole England? I'm not gonna be offended by the answer.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm not gonna fall into that trap OG...nice try.

SORRY you haf already fallen into the TRAP, you saucy wench-- WE KNOW it is us unserious silly teenagers youre kinda pissed off about. OG- & I know the TRUTH, you cannot deny it.[Plite scratches his stomach.]

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh...you got me *Falls over with tongue hanging out*You've discovered my evil plan*rubs hands together and raises one eyebrow*To rub out every teeny-bopper on this forum...Mwahaaaaa...MwaHaaaaaa....seriously? I don't really hate anyone...certian people I tolerate.You and OG I outright don't tolerate...so it's not you two.

Now With Moveable Parts
Og and PLite sittin' in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G.First comes love then comes marriage,then comes baby in a baby carriage!Just checkin' to see if anyone still reads this thread.

Now With Moveable Parts