Walking On Eggshells

Tools    

I'm white. I never "walk on eggshells". This is America. Get real...

Ha, I thought this was another thread about some new hip TV show.
It might be. I'm proposing it as a title for a sit-com about two guys who get in a car accident and one guy doesn't have insurance so the judge sentences him to be the other guy's butler!

I got a better one...Walking on Eggshells...a family of millennials have a difficult time functioning in the real world when a solar flare knocks out world wide mobile phones....and they are then forced to go out into the real world for the first time.

Bill Cosby resumes his role as Dr. Cliff Huxtable when a medical association asks him to come out of retirement to head up a women's rights activist group!
(Co-Starring Darrell Hammond as President Trump)

Bill Cosby resumes his role as Dr. Cliff Huxtable when a medical association asks him to come out of retirement to head up a women's rights activist group!
(Co-Starring Darrell Hammond as President Trump)
Did you see this?

WTF? I mean, if he gets off that's definitely the most gross thing i've ever seen.

This trial and the discussions that have resulted from it has actually heavily changed my stance on rape accusations. Was going to post how but it would've been really controversial probably haha

How could anyone pretend they like eggs? They smell, look and taste bad.

About 90% sure that my family has created a Truman Show like world for me to find my way back to them; the eggs definitely hold some significance.

WTF? I mean, if he gets off that's definitely the most gross thing i've ever seen.

Don't wanna see it. And if I'm not mistaken he's already "gotten off" WAAAAY too many times already..... allegedly.

Don't wanna see it. And if I'm not mistaken he's already "gotten off" WAAAAY too many times already..... allegedly.
Have you guys seen the clip of Cosby talking on the Larry King show and laughing it up about slipping aphrodisiacs to girls?