Happy birthday anniversary gbgoodies!!

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Thanks. (It's my birthday, not anniversary, but it's also the anniversary of my birth, so I guess that works too. )

Thank You everyone! I was too busy today to celebrate, but we're going out to Dave & Busters game room and then dinner with friends on Saturday to celebrate. They have a cool coin-drop game where you can win Star Trek trading cards, so wish me luck.

Good luck! I love those coin pusher machines!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thanks again to everyone for the birthday wishes. We had a great time at Dave & Busters Saturday night. I won all 8 Star Trek cards in the set from the coin pusher game, and I even won a whole extra set, a bunch more extra cards, and lots of D&B tokens to trade in for tickets at the prize counter. (I didn't use the tickets yet. Hubby and I are saving them up until we find something that we really want.)

Then we played the 4-player air hockey game, and we had a blast until someone came too close with his paddle, and broke my finger trying to smash the puck into my goal. (At least he missed the goal and I won the game. )