The MoFo Top 100 of the Fifties: The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Cranes Are Flying is a bloody masterpiece. I had it at 21.

Oklahoma is another one I have to watch. Jeez.

EDIT: I'd rather die than watch Oklahoma.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Never heard of 98. Oklahoma I saw many years ago, I don't remember when or where. I know I did though because a couple of those sings stick with you. I won't be giving it a second chance.

Seen neither. The Cranes Are Flying looks interesting, doubt i'd like Oklahoma. Also lol at Minio having to watch one of those "stupid musicals" he kept bad mouthing

I had The Cranes are Flying as my #24, which it appears was just enough to sneak it onto the countdown. It's a very good movie, and it was one of the biggest 50's surprises for me.

Oklahoma is the first to appear that I haven't seen, and hopefully the last. I'll watch it this week, but like Minio, I'm not overly enthused.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Cranes are Flying looks very interesting to me. I will have to give it s watch.

As for Oklahoma, our musical mob pulled it through.

The Cranes Are Flying was my number 13, watched it online early in June and it now sits in my collection. Glad I placed it so high or it might not have made the count and that would have been a real shame.

Not a fan of Oklahoma! myself.

My points total thus far (1 film) = 46

Care for some gopher?
Again, haven't seen either.

I saw Marty but have not seen any of the others. But Many have heard of The House Of Wax and . Just none were on me list.

I haven't seen The Cranes are Flying but I really should, I remember loving Letter Never Sent by the same director.

Never seen Oklahoma either.

I know this means nothing but I think Hugh Jackman might have done a Play Adaptation Of Oklahoma. If its the same Oklahoma i am thinking of anyways.

haven't seen either but i have seen i am cuba and letter never sent by kalatozov and i thought the former was great and the latter was pretty good so i need to check out the cranes are flying. i saw a high school production of oklahoma when i was a child and enjoyed it but i don't see myself going out of the way to watch the movie any time soon.
criticker

What if there was an alternative universe where everything was opposite??? Post written on the alternative MoFo Top 100 50s Countdown might read like this:

The Cranes Are Flying is another one I have to watch, Jeez.
I won't be giving it a second chance. Doubt i'd like it. I'm not overly enthused. Not a fan of The Cranes Are Flying myself. I don't see myself going out of the way to watch the movie any time soon.

What if there was an alternative universe where everything was opposite??? Post writteon on the alternative MoFo Top 100 50s Countdown might read like this:

The Cranes Are Flying is another one I have to watch, Jeez.
I won't be giving it a second chance. Doubt i'd like it. I'm not overly enthused. Not a fan of The Cranes Are Flying myself. I don't see myself going out of the way to watch the movie any time soon.
You forgot I'd rather die than watch The Cranes are Flying. That would be my favorite.

You forgot I'd rather die than watch The Cranes are Flying. i don't see myself going out of the way to watch the movie any time soon.
Ha, oh the MoFos in the alternative universe would never be so gosh as to placing life above watching a movie