Editing Your Favorite Movies

Tools    

I can't take the quizzes, it gives me this message even though I'm loggin in...

"Sorry, you must be registered with Movie Forums to access this area. "

I hope to have both fixed within a day or two. The quiz section overhaul is nearly complete and I'm finally getting around to the blasted movie list bug.

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
What about making a custom status title? There is no way to enable it....I don't know if that is a bug or not, or if I just can't do it

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
Oh, thankyou

As I'm looking around the site, I was curious what is up with the shout outs? Are they just for random posts, or what? Just curious.

The Shoutbox is just for random blabberings and such...stuff that might otherwise be clogging up the forums unnecessarily. It's meant to serve as a chatroom of sorts. As I'm sure you'll find, several MoFos are highly addicted to it.

That's what I figured. Thanks.

The Gweat and Tewwible
Originally posted by meglvsewan
What about making a custom status title? There is no way to enable it....I don't know if that is a bug or not, or if I just can't do it
Yeah, can you fix that again for me?

Where can we change that? I can't find the link.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Anything else troubling you guys?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Gweat and Tewwible
Um yeah...I posted 6, I think, and I can't change it. Its nowhere near the birthday fields! Us new people, :sigh:

Siomething I noticed in the last week or so: in your trying to fix the bug with editing people's 10 favorite flicks lists, has this resulted in everybody's lists vanishing for now? The follow-up to that is: do you still have the information stored, or will we have to actually re-enter 'em whenever the problem is fixed?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Last I'd checked (which was just now), I don't believe anyone's lists have vanished. Yours is still there. So is mine. Ditto for Sadie, Spud, and our little Aussie friend. The lists can now be accessed by clicking on the little popcorn icon alongside your "profile" button on each post...and in the same friendly spot on your profile page.

Depends on what you mean. They're not currently being parsed for the bb Code, but that'll be fixed shortly, (hopefully) along with the rest of the system, which is halfway-revamped as of right now.