MoFo Roles

Tools    

What I mean is, he doesn't have anything about him that stands out all that much. It's hard to impersonate someone who doesn't have some characteristic you can stretch and exaggerate into a caricature...impressions like that have to be very subtle and detailed...and he really nailed Shandling's basic vibe.

Rock God
yes! he's awesome! both the louie anderson AND the letterman made me literally laugh outloud?

how about bill o'reilly? one of my favorite sketches, my favorite jeff richards impressions, and it's only funny if you watch bill o'reilly.

and sades, you should say up and watch, it's worth it.

hey, if you didn't watch the new ones this season, you missed jack black. THAT'S one worth watching.

Now With Moveable Parts
Jack Black is the man!

Rock God
that episode kicked arse.

and kg stopped by and they did a tenacious d song on update! rocked my socks off........

Ha! The O'Reilly sketch was AWESOME. He had his mannerisms and facial expressions nailed to the freakin' wall. Great, great stuff. Is it just me, or are virtually all of their "intern" cast members worthy of a full-time gig? Their scouting department has been kicking a**. Fallon, Sanz, Rudolph, and Parnell were all new guys, and they all stuck around (now they're four of the best of recent years, IMO)...and now they've got Seth Meyer, Jeff Richards, Dean Edwards, and Amy Poehler on there...and all four are hilarious!

As for Black; damn, he was funny. I especially enjoyed his overly sexual sweater-wearing character. You know, the one with the weird Ferrell/Dratch couple. A great recurring sketch.

Indeed, Sades should stay up. I never miss it...I used to, but now I just don't let it happen. I'm always glad for having seen it, too.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
As for Black; damn, he was funny. I especially enjoyed his overly sexual sweater-wearing character. You know, the one with the weird Ferrell/Dratch couple. A great recurring sketch.

Indeed, Sades should stay up. I never miss it...I used to, but now I just don't let it happen. I'm always glad for having seen it, too.
Oh God! I love that sketch, love-ah !! I will make a point to stay up this weekend!

Rock God
me too!

you're right about the new guys. they are hilarious.

do you remember the farrell/jack black "bass off"? i'm still laughing at that one.

i haven't watched SNL in ages......i will this weekend, and shall check out all these new dudes.

Speaking of Black... Tenacious D is going to be here in a couple of weeks... I can't wait to see 'em live!

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh you!
No fair.

Rock God
they rock! i want their new cd, but i haven't gotten it yet.

I just saw this thread i just had to give it a go.

...fighting alongside you? im a loner when it comes to fighting, i dont like to risk other people (its one of my flaws if a fight isnt going my way i still fight alone, i cant really rely on anyone)

...defending you verbally? Chris (Yoda) because he never gives in

...to see a movie with? Bullet (because he remains objective and he wouldnt talk all the way through it)

...to have as a co-worker? Sades she is kind enough and wouldnt be boring to have around the office like most people would just become annoying

...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business? Bullet because he has brains and would be able to understand my logic (althought things might get tough all the time)

...to read a book aloud to you? Knightmare, me only because i like the way i read, not because i love the sound of my own voice

...fighting alongside you? Holden would be cool!

...defending you verbally? Definitely SB

...to see a movie with? Sadie

...to see a concert with? Og cause he seems extreme. Ya' know... scream along with the song?

...to have as a co-worker? thmilin 'cause she'll probobly goof of alot!

...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?
Definitely Chris, 'cause he'll help me cook and test my stuff!

...to read a book aloud to you? Spudly. He has a nice voice.

You see, the thing about verbally defending someone is that you just need stamina. Logic is uncalled for, and for that reason, ding and ding and ding, look at me!

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
You see, the thing about verbally defending someone is that you just need stamina. Logic is uncalled for, and for that reason, ding and ding and ding, look at me!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Gracie ...to see a movie with? Sadie
Let's go!

Let's go!
SUH-WEEEEEEET!! How about a boot-leg copy of LOTR:TTT?! I have connnections!!