Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

Nice times

Well done and I don't think i've seen a spam post since I came on this site a few days back...
We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for Andy - he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer. - Ellis Redding
'There are few more distressing sites, than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap,' - Time For Heroes - The Libertines

Great jobs guys! Keep up the good work

Very nice guys n gals. Can I interest you in a blender-vacuum combo gadget before I get jacked?

Heh, seriously, nice going.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

tanks, guyz.

great job....

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Perhaps there could be a SPAM award at the end of the year... a gift cert. from: http://www.spamgift.com/

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Great jobs everyone! This is probably the best board I have ever been on.

A system of cells interlinked
Glad to hear it.

I feel the same.

Two quick removals today: Caity removed a spam thread hocking DVDs just 5 minutes and 24 seconds after it was posted, and Sedai removed a thread from someone who had previously spammed in 3 minutes and 39 seconds, which is his second-fastest.

Great job, as always, guys.

I am half agony, half hope.
Way to go mods. Can you get rid of telemarketers, too?

Johann von Goethe

I would have nabbed the spammer a lot faster too but I was looking at avatars...

anyway, thanks guys....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I would have nabbed the spammer a lot faster too but I was looking at avatars...
Time well spent if I may so, your new avatar is cool