Favorite board game

Tools    

What's your favorite board games? Yes I still play board games. I know now that there are computer games and video games, board games tend to take a back seat. My favorite board games are:

Trivial Pursuit
Monopoly
Yahtzee
Scrabble
Risk

Monopoly and risk

Scrabble
Monopoly
Trivial Pursuit

And I really like Scene It although I am not sure if it is considered a board game...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It's all about Cranium for me. I think I play more cards than I play board games, Egyptian war is the best!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Randomly visiting for now
my top five would be;

Scrabble
Monopoly
Risk
Scategories
Taboo

I love board games, especially when heaps of my relatives play at family gatherings.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Egyptian War? Zuh?

I play board games with my gal all the time. The games we usually play (aside from various card games); Yahtzee, Trivial Pursuit Juniors, Connect Four, Huggermugger (It's a literary board game from England) and if I can get her into it, Stratego.

But Risk has got to be the best though. Risk can go forever, I love it.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Scrabble
Monopoly
Trivial Pursuit

And I really like Scene It although I am not sure if it is considered a board game...
is scene it a fun game. i was thinking of buying it but i wasnt sure if it would be bad or not

Originally Posted by OG-
Egyptian War? Zuh?
Often called Egyptian ratscrew. I play it often during class, mostly during the spring when we have testing and finals week. (PE Block periods, not fun)

I forgot to mention checkers.

I was at collectors shop today and saw some cool board games that I so desperately am adding to my Christmas wish list. One is called "Burn In Hell". You collect the souls of the damned! Trade souls with your rivals . . . or just steal the ones you need. Collect groups of Mass Murderers, Cannibals, or even Clerics . . . or build sets of the Seven Deadly Sins. Another one "Metal Mental Meltdown", trivia about metal bands.
There was one that I thought were just so damn hilarious that I have to have it. "Devil Bunny Needs A Ham" you are chefs climbing this building to get away from this insane bunny who wants to eat your ham. You have to get to the top before the bunny catches you and makes you fall to your death.

Scrabble, Balderdash, Pictionary, BabyBoomers Trivial Pursuit and Trouble (if that counts as a boardgame)

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
It's all about Cranium for me.
Woo Hoo Cranium rocks. Big favourite at the time of Yule.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by gummo
...There was one that I thought were just so damn hilarious that I have to have it. "Devil Bunny Needs A Ham" you are chefs climbing this building to get away from this insane bunny who wants to eat your ham. You have to get to the top before the bunny catches you and makes you fall to your death.
That is just priceless!

My favorites...
Trivial Pursuit
Risk
Clue
Mastermind (this was all the rage when I was in jr high... we played it constantly)
Monopoly

We used to have one called "Wheeler Dealer" (I think) where you traded antique cars, based on blue-book values. It's the only explainable source of my appreciation for old cars, though I don't think we ever really figured out the rules of the game.

Arresting your development
Balderdash

Trouble with the pop-o-matic bubble.

chess

yahtzee

Candyland rules! (even though i lose to six year old all the time)

Trivia...because I like pie!

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
is scene it a fun game. i was thinking of buying it but i wasnt sure if it would be bad or not

Sorry, I missed this earlier... but the few times I've played it, I had a ball…

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Whoa.
Flashback.

May The Forks be With Us
Star Wars Monopoly!!!!!

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"