I can't stand this actor/actress

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
No it was a spin off group for the brother of a new kid...

Donnie was in NKOTB
Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch was the spin off...

I hated those guys, especially after Jeffry Furst, one of the old co-managers of NKOTB, duped my band into giving him $1500 to have him do some recording for us (along with 6 other bands) and then vanished from the area...scam artist son-of-a-bitch.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by Sedai
No it was a spin off group for the brother of a new kid...

Donnie was in NKOTB
Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch was the spin off...
Oh yeah! That's right. Man, the 80's. What was everybody thinking? What's the name of your band? Were you famous? What kind of music do you play?

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by 2wrongs
Oh yeah! That's right. Man, the 80's. What was everybody thinking? What's the name of your band? Were you famous? What kind of music do you play?
My band was called Serotonin, and then later on Brain Forest (YUK), and we gigged in the Boston area from about 1993-1998, before we went our separate ways... We did all original stuff, acid-rockish, sort of a cross between Alice-in-chains, Queensryche, and The Beatles. I played lead guitar and sang harmony vocals, as well as writing some of the tunes. We most certainly were not famous outside of Boston, but we had a decent local following.

Heath Ledger
and although i dont dislike him and appreciatre he is a fantastic actor, i just cant take Edward Norton seriously, when i watched American History X and Fight CLub i thought he was having a giggle the whole time, which i weird due to subject matter...

My band was called Serotonin, and then later on Brain Forest (YUK), and we gigged in the Boston area from about 1993-1998, before we went our separate ways... We did all original stuff, acid-rockish, sort of a cross between Alice-in-chains, Queensryche, and The Beatles. I played lead guitar and sang harmony vocals, as well as writing some of the tunes. We most certainly were not famous outside of Boston, but we had a decent local following.

I had a band called "BenzoSarahTonin". (benzodiazepines and Serotonin). One of the members was Ben who we called "Benzo" because he pops benzos, then me Sarah, then my friend Tony, which we called "Tonin" one night when we were jamming.

That's cool! If I were going to be in a band, my band would be a tribute to the Black Crowes and we would do all my favorite Crowes songs. *sniff* I miss them.

Are you playing music still?

Have you seen Jimmy Fallon's imitation of him on SNL? It's about the only thing Fallon does well on that show. The episode I'm thinking of is the one where it's Celebrity Jeopardy and the contestants are Burt Reynolds (Norm McDonald) Sean Connery and French Stewart (Fallon). Will Ferrel is the host of the show...what's his name. It's great.
" Turd Fergison. It's a funny name."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ben Affleck.

As Nigel Tufnell would say, "This much talent."

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit
Can't stand Steven Seagal
what! he's not dead?

cant stand Leonardo di caprio and Kate Winslet..and now i have to see "finding Neverland" because i want to see any Johnny depp movie!
i probably have to close my eyes every time that Winslett (yukk) is on the screen..

couldnt they find some one else to play..there
>.<

no, cuz they wanted to make sure you wouldn't enjoy it.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by Aniko
I think I may change my mind about keeping an open mind about JLo. I just got back from shopping for my daughter. To my surprise I saw a JLO line of clothing for pre-teen girls. PRE-TEENS!! Grrrr...I'm so pissed at this woman at the moment. Why would i want my daughter walking around with "JLO" plasterd across her chest! I don't have a huge problem with her lingre line meant for WOMEN....but she crosses the line when she aims her egocentric, self-absorbed, marketing pushing, money grubbing hands at the younger girls. Can you imagine Katharine Hepburn or Bette Davis trying to sell clothes to pre-teens? Grrrrr.....

Ok...my irrational rant is over. By the way...I noticed Brittney Spears now has a perfume out.
Who the hell would pay good money to smell of trailer trash?

Anyway my choice for most annoying actor is Ashton Kutcher
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

I wouldn't even class him as an actor.

My choice would be Orlando Bloom, can't act to save himself. Maybe that's why he has broke so many bones, heh heh

I have to go with charismaslover here, but a near second is Keanu Reeves

Orlando Bloom - The guy has absolutley no talent. At all.
Nicolas Cage - Not necessarily for being a bad actor, but for proving that he can act, and then doing more Bruckheimer movies.

Hell yeah Braveheart_1298, if Orlando Bloom and Keanu Reeves were in a film, the title would be.........The 2 main actors have bloody stupid names!!!