RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010

Punch Drunk Love

"Opera Man"
and
"The Herlahey Boy"

was all I really liked him in.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

history *is* moralizing
Put "Julia Roberts" into the search engine, I had this whole thread dedicated to how much I hate her. I have others though
yeah! there'll never be enough "i hate Julia Roberts" threads!!

(but i like Billy Bob a lot)

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by Aniko

Billy Bob Thornton...I've said this before, but...he give me the creeps.
ME TOO!! He's one of those men that if he put his arm around me, I'd get goosebumps, and not because I was cold.

JLo....2wrongs...I saw Maid in Manhattan also...the ending made me cringe with the double standard that was being thrown in my face. When she proclaims he wouldn't be interested in her if he knew she was a maid...I kept thinking...'would she have gone to all that trouble if he were a busboy and not a millionaire?". Gahhh!
I know. I hated that scene with the other maids, her co-workers, and they are talking about her becoming a manager and they're dancing and singing...ugh! It was so corny I was ashamed to be watching.

Anyway...up until now I've only liked seeing her on the red carpet. She does have gorgeous skin and the camera does like her....but in a movie...ehhh. I do want to see her in Shall We Dance though. If she does well in a movie that isn't written specifically for her and has to compete with the origianal woman that played the part, I could change my mind about her, but we'll see.
I'll never change my mind. The first time I saw her was that movie with George Clooney and she was OK. Then she broke on to the music scene and thought, "Wait! She doesn't have a good voice!!" Then it was the clothes and the perfume and the fashion line...man, I guess if I could dip into all the medias, I'd do it too but there's such a thing as saturation. I'm sick of her.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by 2wrongs
I'll never change my mind. The first time I saw her was that movie with George Clooney and she was OK. Then she broke on to the music scene and thought, "Wait! She doesn't have a good voice!!" Then it was the clothes and the perfume and the fashion line...man, I guess if I could dip into all the medias, I'd do it too but there's such a thing as saturation. I'm sick of her.
I think I may change my mind about keeping an open mind about JLo. I just got back from shopping for my daughter. To my surprise I saw a JLO line of clothing for pre-teen girls. PRE-TEENS!! Grrrr...I'm so pissed at this woman at the moment. Why would i want my daughter walking around with "JLO" plasterd across her chest! I don't have a huge problem with her lingre line meant for WOMEN....but she crosses the line when she aims her egocentric, self-absorbed, marketing pushing, money grubbing hands at the younger girls. Can you imagine Katharine Hepburn or Bette Davis trying to sell clothes to pre-teens? Grrrrr.....

Ok...my irrational rant is over. By the way...I noticed Brittney Spears now has a perfume out.

A system of cells interlinked
Re: J Lopez

I liked her in U-turn, an Oliver Stone Neo Noir with Sean Penn and Powers Booth. Also, Out of Sight is a GREAT film with J Lopez in it, directed by S. Soderbergh..

Her booty is good too, even my girlfriend agrees on this point...

Originally Posted by Aniko
Ok...my irrational rant is over. By the way...I noticed Brittney Spears now has a perfume out.
I saw that too. I saw the ad in a magazine. She's wearing this dress where half of the side of her boob is exposed and there's this guy in the distance staring at her and the name of the perfume is...Curious.
Curious?
I have another C-word it could have been called...P.U.

Originally Posted by gummo
Britney Spears can kiss my white a$$
(oops I did it again)
ew. I wouldn't want her that close to me ass. Her, Christina, and Jessica Simpson should be dropped on an island and they should have to fight each other to the death. The winner gets a can of tuna and a reality show.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Parky
I can't stand Mark Wahlberg, "Suprised?"
Do you like the Funky Bunch?

Speaking of which, I had a crush on one of the memebers...
it wasn't Donny.

Anonymous Last- Fact #4

My cat's name is Mister.

Back to our regular scheduled program.

Originally Posted by Parky
Funky Bunch? Never heard of it/them. Does it/they have something to do with Marky Mark?
The New Kids on the Block?

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Does he spray? (bwahahahaha)
Is that supposed to be a skunk joke? Ha ha heh hm....