I can't stand this actor/actress

Tools    

I am weiry to make another thread cuz of duplicates, but really I cannot find it in the search button... If there is a thread like this then please delete this one...

I have a serious distaste for some actors and actresses, dead or alive. Whether it is because there voice irritates the hell out of me or they are such bad actors or there is something about their appearence that makes me nausous. Many of them I do respect but there is still this thing about them that I cannot get over. These actors/actresses are:

Rodney Dangerfield: RIP with all due respect, but his voice irritated the heck out of me. I could never watch a movie with him in it because my head would start pounding and I would get very angry. Even in Natural Born Killers (one of my fav. movies) I got so irritated that I plugged my ears.

Julia Roberts: Her face annoys me. And any movie I have seen with her in it, I cannot get through without wanting to scratch out my eyeballs.

Paul Reubens (PeeWee Herman): Even though I liked this guy in Cheech&Chong's Next Movie. His voice annoys me and he comes across to me as a pervert. I feel nausous when I see him.

Gilbert Gottfried: Another annoying voice, and anything he has been in sucks, in my opinion.

The Baldwins: I don't understand the hype. I find them repulsing. There were some great movies they were in, but they are just as dull looking to me as John Travolta.

Well thats it... for now...

A system of cells interlinked
Whoppi Goldberg - Excuse me Ma'am, but someone stole your acting ability AND your eyebrows.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	whoopigoldberg02.gif
Views:	202
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	4117  

Originally Posted by Sedai
Whoppi Goldberg - Excuse me Ma'am, but someone stole your acting ability AND your eyebrows.

lmao I agree!

Arresting your development
I have a problem with the way Joan Cusack's mouth moves.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I have a problem with the way Joan Cusack's mouth moves.
That's it.
You're sleeping on the couch.

I have a problem with the fact that Melanie Griffiths and Mumbles Duchovney can't speak. They're actors. Speaking. Is. The. Job.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by gummo
IJulia Roberts: Her face annoys me. And any movie I have seen with her in it, I cannot get through without wanting to scratch out my eyeballs.
Put "Julia Roberts" into the search engine, I had this whole thread dedicated to how much I hate her. I have others though,

Tara Reid ~ What the hell made her famous? She can't act, she looks like trash and her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Neve Campbell ~ I don't care if all the men folk think she's pretty, she can't act. Her little nervous-laugh-act stretches just so far...

Ben Affleck ~ Can he just stop making movies, PLEASE!! When will people learn?

Jennifer Lopez ~ Did anyone see Maid in Manhatten? It was on STARZ the other day and just like a bad car wreck, I couldn't turn away...it was awful. The rehearsed looks, the clothes change every five minutes, the hair, the make-up, is it a movie or a music video?! ICK!

My life isn't written very well.
Pauly Shore

Meg Ryan

The actress from Little Black Book, Clueless, Uptown Girls, and that Michael Douglas film, "I'll never te-ell". I can never remember her name--or her movies

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Britney Murpy. Gag. I can't stand her either.

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
Britney Murpy. Gag. I can't stand her either.
I thought you would never tell.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
That's it.
You're sleeping on the couch.
That's right you are Cusack fan...oooops!

Mr. Anon ~ Are there actors that you can't stand?

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
Mr. Anon ~ Are there actors that you can't stand?
I hate Webster.

Webster?

My dog crapped out poop that looked like him.

Just as long as there was no huge Papadapolis terd to clean up I was ok.
Damn theme song!

I feel sorry for the little weirdo. Your dog, not Webster.

Put me in your pocket...
Julia?!? Meg!?! Joan!?! Noooooo!!!
Quick...somebody get me a bromide....and put some gin in it.

On my can't stand list is...

Britney Murphy...I HATED Uptown Girls and will probably always associate her with it.
Kevin Costner...bland, dull and boring. I can't stand his voice.
Billy Bob Thornton...I've said this before, but...he give me the creeps.

JLo....2wrongs...I saw Maid in Manhattan also...the ending made me cringe with the double standard that was being thrown in my face. When she proclaims he wouldn't be interested in her if he knew she was a maid...I kept thinking...'would she have gone to all that trouble if he were a busboy and not a millionaire?". Gahhh!

Anyway...up until now I've only liked seeing her on the red carpet. She does have gorgeous skin and the camera does like her....but in a movie...ehhh. I do want to see her in Shall We Dance though. If she does well in a movie that isn't written specifically for her and has to compete with the origianal woman that played the part, I could change my mind about her, but we'll see.

not a j lo fan myself, but i liked her in maid in manhattan, even if some of the lines and plot were a direct ripoff of ever after..she was great in a supporting role as paulina in shall we dance..

kevin costner i can take or leave..same with keanu reeves...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by susan
...kevin costner i can take or leave..same with keanu reeves...
Ew. Double-suck.
I love Meg Ryan though, and a few others named here... Billy Bob Thornton and Britney Murphy. I like both of them.

*shivers* i cant STAND Julia Roberts....i think shes a crap actress and she doesnt have any looks..thats my opinion.

Chuck Norris annoys me.

I also went through an anti- Nicolas Cage stage but he redeemed himself in Adaptation (2002). Now I can't stand Meg Ryan.