What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Beware the Moon
After this week's general awfulness , I am partaking in a musical cocktail which started with W.A.S.P - The Headless Children and have just started Metallica - S & M I just needed to listen to something "lively" before I started posting

I'm listening to Superthug by Noreaga. its the best song ever.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
To bring in my parents going to England and leaving me home alone for 20 days I'm blasting Heres to the Night by Eve 6, how this song can not put anyone in the mood to go have a good night I can not understand.

crazed out movie freak
Staind. Put simply....THEY ROCK

I've been listening to my new CD, Bea Arthur on Broadway: Just Between Friends.

She sings "What Can You Get A Nudist For Her Birthday?"

I'm listening to Neil Young

Sting AND The Police

Every breath you take
and every move you make
every claim you stake
every step you take

ill be watching you

Every single day
and every word you say
every game you play
every night you stay
ill be watching you

OH cant you see
you belong
to me

how my poor heart aches
with every step you take

Every breath you take
and every move you make
every claim you stake
every step you take

since youve been gone ive been lost without a trace i dream at night i can only see your face, i look around but its you i cant replace i keep crying baby baby Please....

there is more but thats all i can really remember,i didnt copy this down im just typing what i THINK i remember, good song in the way it is sung but if some heavy metal band did it, it would probably sound like somestalkers song.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Almost hitting Midnight here at the mo, and as per usual for me from 10 on, it`s Chillout music all the way.

Cinema Chillout tonight

Radioactive Spider Blood
I just bought the new Jimmy Eat World album

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Appropriately enough, considering tonight's discussions, we're listening to Bad Religion.

It's easy to forget, with the way they've gone downhill in the past few years, that they rocked the house so completely back in the day.
Yes, Bad Religion has slipped a lot lately, but so has punk in general. I got the Warped Tour 2002 CD the other day, and so much of it is generic pop-punk, Blink 182 clones, and I haven't listened to it since. Best punk bands right now, in my humble O:

The Distillers
The Hives
Dropkick Murphys
Lars Fredricksen and the Bastards
Flogging Molly

I'm sure I will think of a few more once I stop typing, but I can't right now.

At this very moment I am listening to the first Rage Against the Machine album, which is just a masterpiece of 1990's rock.

"Take The Power Back!"

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I listen to the Beatles and Pink Floyd alot while I'm online. But sometimes it might be Korn or MM. Depends on the mood. Presently my favorite band is Rage against the Machine.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Right now?
Our Lady Peace Gravity to get ready for tonight's concert.

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
Yes, Bad Religion has slipped a lot lately, but so has punk in general. I got the Warped Tour 2002 CD the other day, and so much of it is generic pop-punk, Blink 182 clones, and I haven't listened to it since.[/i]

Well, I agree in a broad sense--Green Day pretty much set the precedent for radio punk back in the mid- to late-Nineties, and now that's what we get. And Blink, as much as I have fun listening to them, have become Green Day for the twenty-first century. So that's what we get. Insert shrugging Smilie here.

But the 2002 Warped Tour still had some good bands on it... Hot Water Music, Guttermouth, Lagwagon, NoFX, The Vandals, Manic Hispanic, and No Use For A Name (not to mention three of my favorite "old man" bands: All, the afore-mentioned Bad Religion, and The Circle Jerks) were all enough to ensure that I was bummed about missing it when it came to Riverport. But of course, for each of these, there's three sh*t bubble-gum bands playing... and that's when you go watch the skating.

Dropkick and the Bastards--both kick-ass bands, for sure, in my opinion. And remember: there are other good bands out there, making punk rock that ain't necessarily primed for the masses.

At this very moment I am listening to the first Rage Against the Machine album, which is just a masterpiece of 1990's rock.

"Take The Power Back!"
What a great album. Just makes you wanna go beat the sh*t out of the Man, don't it?

"Just victims of the inhouse driveby... They say, 'Jump,' you say, 'How high?'"

As for myself, right now I'm listening to my usual jumble of MP3s, and the track rockin' at the moment is The Urge's "Too Much Stereo."

Beware the Moon
Sisters of Mercy - Floodland excellent album and to compliment it Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

Dirty Vegas...

tryin to get that John Denver sh** outta my head that my "Grammy" was jammin on when I was over there today...

Geeeee-zussssssss!
wont anything cleanse my brain....

sunshine on my shoulders... makes.. me happy......