Some other sex altogether
74.07%
20 votes
Female
14.81%
4 votes
Male
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

lol you have no idea how many people think I am of the opposite sex online. So what I wanna know is, from what you know of me, do you think I am a male or a female?....seriously!

Come on sweetie with Boobs like that you are either a female or a transvestite I don't care, I U

lmao....thanks nebbs. It's just sometimes people think I'm a guy because well I talk in all the conventional male ways...."dude", "sweet!" "right on" "man" and I musn't forget, "lookadoestits". Or "**** man, that's deep". lol

I am having a nervous breakdance
Me on the other hand would be pretty sure you're a female if it wasn't for the way you scratch your balls.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

you seem like a chick

or a dude?

Ha!

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you'd be asking us for an opinion on whether or not you were a transsexual.

And then I thought it might be another thread like this:
http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=2411

lol, no I am not a transsexual or a transvestite or even considering any of this. I get lots of people talking to me as if I'm a guy. But it's all okay because I join right in and I love the reaction when they find out I'm not what they think I am.

I try not to guess at things like this, but when I saw your pic I knew you were all woman, and if I can say it: very sexy too.

Even though your original avatar reminded me of one a guy might use more so then a female... and some of your posts leaned more toward male, I seem to remember sitting on the fence about you for a while....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Even though your original avatar reminded me of one a guy might use more so then a female... and some of your posts leaned more toward male, I seem to remember sitting on the fence about you for a while....
What was my original avatar?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Was it the Fence of Credibility?
I miss the Fence of Credibility.

Unless I am mistaken, it was from a The King Crimson CD....
Right, that was one I used when I first came here. I don't think it was the first. Actually I think I used a Gummo avatar

Right, that was one I used when I first came here. I don't think it was the first. Actually I think I used a Gummo avatar

That's the one I was thinking about... but you're right, it was the Gummo one...

hmmm I don't really know. With a username like gummo, you could be either. I suppose if you watch this video and you're turned on, then you must be a male. If not, either gay or a female! haha.

hmmm I don't really know. With a username like gummo, you could be either. I suppose if you watch this video and you're turned on, then you must be a male. If not, either gay or a female! haha.

Nope, I'm not turned on. lol