Prison Break

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wentworth and Dominic must be hard up for cash. I seem to recall Wentworth fell out of favour when he came out as gay. How idiotic in this day and age. Stans fail to realise their idols are never going to ride in on a white horse and carry them off into the distance.

Both lovely looks lads.

I'm currently on the hook of this show (S1). The quality is not as high as Breaking Bad (irrelevant comparison, I know), but the story grips hard, and boy, does Wentworth look pretty!

And I'm a sucker for brotherhood.

I'm currently on the hook of this show (S1). The quality is not as high as Breaking Bad (irrelevant comparison, I know), but the story grips hard, and boy, does Wentworth look pretty!

And I'm a sucker for brotherhood.
I really liked it to start but it nose dives down the track. Peter Stormare was excellent as usual as were Willim Fichtner nd Robert Knepper. I also really liked the guy who played Sucre.

Yeap, Peter Stormare and Robert Knepper were great, that duo crept me out each time they spoke as much as a word. Willim Fichtner, I don't remember which role he played yet.

Yeap, Peter Stormare and Robert Knepper were great, that duo crept me out each time they spoke as much as a word. Willim Fichtner, I don't remember which role he played yet.
He's the highly strung fbi agent.

He's the highly strung fbi agent.
So he appeared from S2 on, that's why I hadn't seen him yet.
He's a sick character.

S2 felt desperate. Watching each one of The Eight gradually fall down is no joy. Except T-bag, which everybody loves to hate, but he's just Not down yet no matter what