What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Test driving cars tomorrow. I'm taking a friend along who has the practical side to her nature which I don't possess, otherwise I'll be signing up for a Mini Cooper or Zetec S Fiesta.
Good Luck Tatty

The People's Republic of Clogher
Good Luck Tatty
The new Tattymobile has been ordered!

It's what I'd been talking about before, Vauxhall Astra 2.0 SRi. 160bhp, 60mpg and all sorts of little gizmos.

It's this very colour and model -

Very comfortable, drives great and the dealership is a mile up the road. Result!

EDIT - As you can see, the downsizing (from a Focus) went well.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Sulking for having to work all day and missing the Royal Wedding, for the sake of a measly 5 customers coming into the shop all day...

Gettin' ready to do sum gangsta' ****! I've been playing too much GTA TBOGT, it's true.

Dunno what i'm doing for the rest of the day. Will check to see if PSN is working. I swear it's supposed to be back on today or tomorrow?? Gonna proper take advantage of the free PSN Plus as well. Who wants to join me on some classic Streets Of Rage 2 co op??

PSN name is theprestige23

What is this PSN Plus?
Basically a more beneficial and advanced version Playstation Store. It's got more features. You get free game trials, earlier access to demos, free classic games from time to time and automatic patches/updates. I think you also get discounts for some other stuff too. It's gonna be free for a month so take full advantage.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
the girls are here, so i'm loaden another Barbie Movie.

was so much better when the boys visit, i get to watch hulk vs Thor.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Basically a more beneficial and advanced version Playstation Store. It's got more features. You get free game trials, earlier access to demos, free classic games from time to time and automatic patches/updates. I think you also get discounts for some other stuff too. It's gonna be free for a month so take full advantage.
PS+ is improving all the time. They actually seem to be listening to user comments via the official blogs and adding exclusive Beta access and game add-ons. They're also doing some free day-one offers for new games like Stacking.

You can only download what's currently on offer - previous months aren't available unless it's to re-download a game that you've got on PS+ and deleted.

The only downside for my £4 a month is that I'm always tempted to not buy something new from the store that I've had my eye on in case it turns up on PS+ free down the road.

I'm up for some SOR2 - is it one of the new PS+ offers?