Name this movie

Tools    

This woman tries to make her young daughter perfect. She forces her to play piano and to throw up her food. This is all I remember, sadly, except that I think they both had brown hair and I believe they were quite wealthy.

Anyone know?

This woman tries to make her young daughter perfect. She forces her to play piano and to throw up her food. This is all I remember, sadly, except that I think they both had brown hair and I believe they were quite wealthy.

Anyone know?
Err...Mommy Dearest?
Although the Coyote is far supirior in intellect, Roadrunner always wins. Why is that? Wiley always puts forth his best effort, and no matter what, he always loses to a moron. I guess im sort of like Roadrunner. I just get by on dumb luck.

-The Collection-

Oh, it's real good, but did you ever watch Arthur? You've mentioned my 80's films in the past, but I don't think you've ever checked any out. Fine! Whatever!

Oh, it's real good, but did you ever watch Arthur? You've mentioned my 80's films in the past, but I don't think you've ever checked any out. Fine! Whatever!
YES I DID WATCH ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I liked it a lot!

Where are your 80s films listed again? I will see how many I have seen. And sorry, my poor memory sometimes overrides my promises, sadly. hey at least I remember your name..