Yahoo Answers

Tools    

My friend told me about how she spends hours a day reading questions and answers at Yahoo Answers. I decided to check it out and I now see why someone can spend so long here. I have read some of the funniest things here. It just makes my day
So if you need a good laugh and have time to kill go in search for some funny Yahoo questions/answers.

Here are some examples:

Question: I am unmarried.i am taking my sperm daily by myself, after my marriage can i make my wife happy?

Answers:
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you taking it?

Question: I can't stop sh1tting. help =[?
i've been having to **** non stop now every 10 mins since last night. i couldn't go to work, school, or or anything today man. it's basically like i am urinating out the as$. this sucks. i took a sh1itload of pepto bizzmol but it didn't do anything. i tried to go to class earlier tonight but i took a sh1t on myself while on the way cuz i couldn't make it to a toilet. f*ck this sucks bro. i haven't really had anything to eat today either. i don't know what to do i have an exam tomorrow. help =[

Best Answer:
ahhh man... your screwed u better stay home!

Yes, it's a little immature, but it puts a smile on my face.

I am the Great Cornholio!
I love looking around on there.

Question: How could i get my girlfriend to send me a picture of herself naked?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I love looking around on there.

Question: How could i get my girlfriend to send me a picture of herself naked?

any answers?

If you come across some so funny you gotta share it questions/answers, post it here!! Some people are just too funny!!

Yeah..I also enjoy visiting this site..There's this other site that looks like yahoo answers..It's called answerbag.

Some people have no shame.

it is the place to get the weirdest and the coolest possible answers...

They make me chuckle.