Mr. and Mrs. Gummo to be

Tools    

Congrats Sarah! I love the ring...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In case i didnt say it already on FB or on here, CONGRATS SARAH!x
Thanks very much Blibby! A congrats coming from you, feels extra special

That's funny. I held up my hand, and thought, "Your fine, lady. They don't look any worse than mine." Then it hit me. I'm ten years older than you. hehe

Just who you callin' old?!?
Well my hands look old. Probably from all the hand jobs...I mean jobs I use my hands for...

Your new ring is beautiful Gummo. Congrats.
Thanks!! I feel beautiful wearing it.

I think the same way,it's so beautiful.Is that jet?
btw,I am reading a short story by James Joyce titled A little Cloud while looking at this thread.You guess what?The lines that I am reading fit this post so perfectly,so I think it's not a bad idea to just cite his words as my wishes to your coming wedding:

"I wish you and yours every joy in life,old chap(not you),and tons of money,and may you never die till I shoot you.(which I won't,and will never get a chance to ),and that's the wish of a sincere friend,an old friend,you know that?"

This is from a new friend instead of an old one,but the wish is the same.
Congratulations!
awww shucks, that is so sweet! You are now invited to my wedding... as long as you don't shoot me lol

Congrats Sarah! I love the ring...
Thanks Caity! And thanks for all the rep...you rock!!

I haven't met you yet, but getting married is so awesome. Congrats. I can't wait till I get married, a long time from now though. Can't wait to see the dresses and stuff you pick out.