Female
14.81%
4 votes
Male
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The People's Republic of Clogher
You're a MoFo, get over it!

You're a MoFo, get over it!
lol I was drunk when I started this thread. But still, you're right I should get over it. Who the heck cares besides me? Maybe it is good if they think I'm the other sex. Guys won't hit on me...as much. lol

lol I was drunk when I started this thread. But still, you're right I should get over it. Who the heck cares besides me? Maybe it is good if they think I'm the other sex. Guys won't hit on me...as much. lol
If any man hits on you, they better watch out

Nope, I'm not turned on. lol

haha ok, so either you're a gay male, or a female.....cuz that video was hilarious and those girls were stereotypical "sexy" lol. It made me laugh so hard to see those guys go through that, I literally almost wet my pants.

Lol, ok I don't remember what I thought, but some guy on musicbanter thought you were a dude...
I know, I think all of them did. This is why I put "I am all woman" as my sig and a picture of myself as an avatar. lol I wonder if this changes their opinion of me at all.

A system of cells interlinked
People thought I was a chick on this site for a few months when i first joined, for a couple of reasons.

I had a Jean Grey Avatar

Many people transposed the last two letters of my username to read as Sedia, a clearly feminine name.

I thought Gummo was a chick from day one, what with all the cybersex and stuff...

Oh

People here thought that I was a girl when I first joined too. Some still do. But can you blame them?

Yeah I thought you were a chick too SC. It took me about a year until I learned otherwise
Yikes... a year.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I thought you were a guy Thursday Next

Thursday Next being the name of a female character, and having had girly avatar pics for ages (ok, not so much the current one...) I am surprised so many people think that!

lol I thought you made up the username. I had no idea it was a character. I thought Nebbs was a male for the first 6 months I was a mofo because of that dancing lady avatar. So I guess I figured you were a guy as well...sorta the same mix up. Anyway, now I know No hard feelings, huh? lol

Where's the character from Thursday?

And Sedia is NOT a woman? Better recall all those flowers and chocolates i sent.