The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

This countdown is my holiday Not far from the truth either
Fabulous. Now I'll have to get images of you lolling around in a pair of budgie smugglers with a piņa colada to hand out of my mind every time you respond to this thread

@Yoda - when you start off the countdown, you should link the movies that you put on the list. I think it would be a good way to get people to show what that movie is about. IMDB is a good site for movies. It's up to you, just thought it would be a good idea.

@Yoda - when you start off the countdown, you should link the movies that you put on the list. I think it would be a good way to get people to see what that movie is about. IMDB is a good site for movies. It's up to you, just thought it would be a good idea.
Don't worry, I've got the presentation all set up already. There'll be plenty of relevant information.

Don't worry, I've got the presentation all set up already. There'll be plenty of relevant information.
ahh ok, sounds good

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
How would you compare it to the first one? I saw it last year for the first time and thought it was flawed, but good.
It is less about the violence and more about the politics behind it. The first one focus a lot in the training and confrontation with the gangs, this one explains where do the gangs come from. I think it's more mature.

Maybe, but my tentative plan is either to proceed normally (no big deal for me, work-wise, to post through them), or to post extras the day before so that the pace is unaffected.
I think either way is fine. The Animation Countdown ran over Christmas and New Year’s Day as well. I just posted four movies on the eves and none on the days.

Director's Cut: a failed poster effect attempt for the One Pointers:

Next we're getting The Final Cut with the narration and the dancers.

"So, what we were trying to do with this scene, is create some sort of card-fanning effect. It didn't quite work as intended, which is why it ended up on the cutting room floor, and we settled on the circular pattern you see in the finished product."

@Takoma11 I had similar issue. TUS was kind enough to send me my list.

As for the one pointers, I am really intrigued about the Poison for the Fairies.

Seen most of the other one pointers and I agree Day of the Jackal was amazing. It felt like watching a realistic spy/hitman going about his job in a methodical manner. And it emphasizes on the minutest details.

Fabulous. Now I'll have to get images of you lolling around in a pair of budgie smugglers with a piņa colada to hand out of my mind every time you respond to this thread
I don't understand your joke?

I don't understand your joke?
Our 'holiday' is your 'vacation'. You're on a beach in my head now. If 'budgie smugglers' was the sticking point it's probably easiest for you to ask Mister Google.

@Takoma11, learned something new about the outbox today.

The reason I can see my list is because I copied it from Google Docs where I compiled it.

I know that, but I still don't get it. Was it suppose to be funny?
Yeah, never mind, clearly my sense of humour isn't for much of this forum

Our 'holiday' is your 'vacation'. You're on a beach in my head now. If 'budgie smugglers' was the sticking point it's probably easiest for you to ask Mister Google.
I'm just wondering if you're attempting a joke or some kind of humor, if so please explain the joke.