80s kids cartoon with this type of villain in.

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I remember it from when I was a kid but do not remember the cartoon, but it had two main villains, and one of the recurring gags between them, like every episode I think, is the male villain will suggest a plan, but the female villain would reject it but say we should do this instead, and she would just repeat back his same plan.

Does this sound familiar at all?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
When were you a kid tho? Saturday morning cartoon or after school? Were the characters human or animal?

I can't remember if they were human or animal. All I remember is that specific banter between the two, where the boss would dimiss the plan then pretend to come up with the same plan.

Definitely saturday morning cartoon, that I watch in the early 90s but could have been from the late 80s I think though.

I remember it from when I was a kid but do not remember the cartoon, but it had two main villains, and one of the recurring gags between them, like every episode I think, is the male villain will suggest a plan, but the female villain would reject it but say we should do this instead, and she would just repeat back his same plan.

Does this sound familiar at all?
No but it's a good gag, and different to the usual. It would normally be that the associate suggests a new plan to the character in charge, who rules it out but then proudly announces it verbatim as their own idea .

I immediately thought of Skeletor and Evil-Lyn, mainly because I couldn't think of any other male and female villain combinations. However, Voltron 's a possibility.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^same.

Another random idea was Inspector Gadget in which the dog, Brain, would gruff out a plan then Penny would basically repeat it like it was her idea as if the dog was just making noises.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
The power rangers villan rita did that quite a lot.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Oh okay, well it was animated I'm quite sure, and not power rangers. Are there two villains in Care Bears who were like this, cause I feel like maybe that was it.

As for power rangers, who did Rita do this too, just to make sure?

Something similar would happen on the show "Wonder Bug". Except this was a live action Saturday morning kids' show in the 1970s. And it was the good guys who would do this. The female good guy would suggest a plan, and one of the male good guys would say "No, we don't have time for that", and then state his plan, which was always just exactly what the female suggested.

Well I looked up those villains that were in the link for Care Bears and it's them. Thanks!

Well I looked up those villains that were in the link for Care Bears and it's them. Thanks!
Care Bears !? Who knew?