Matching actors' names with film titles

Tools    

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit

Sally Hawkins

The Hawk

Chloë Sevigny

How did you get Oranges are not the Only fruit from Jack Lemmon?
Lemons are fruit. Oranges are fruit. Lemons are not oranges. Therefore oranges are not the only fruit.
I thought it was pretty straight-forward

I know it's not quite the same as taking a couple of consecutive letters from any point in a name and linking that to a title that also happens to contain those same few letters in the same order .... but then again from the OP that's not really how the game appears to have been devised to be played either.

No idea why you can't just play and let others play, it's not like you are either the originator or sole arbiter of this game

Yeah, but in case it escaped your attention it ain't me that's picking on the way others play this game. Now, hopefully you're finished with your petty knicker-bunching and the thread can get back to being the game it is supposed to be....

The truth is in here
@John-Connor I realized right now, you were supposed to put a new name after Bruce Almighty. As for @Stirchley then coming up with Evan Almighty... well, I don't know what to say, now it's getting really confusing.

I see what you’re saying. @John-Connor should have put an actor’s name under the movie name.

So let me do that ...

Bruce Almighty

Jeremy Strong

@John-Connor I realized right now, you were supposed to put a new name after Bruce Almighty. As for @Stirchley then coming up with Evan Almighty... well, I don't know what to say, now it's getting really confusing.
Just realized the same thing, sorry bout that..
Stirch creatively kept it going tho..

Jeremy Strong

*moved for clarity

Only The Strong Survive

Clara Bow