Venom

Tools    

Discuss Venom here

It really wasn't bad, not annoyed that I'd paid to see it, Hardy was good, mid credits scene was OK, end credits was nothing to do with the movie

It really wasn't bad, not annoyed that I'd paid to see it, Hardy was good, mid credits scene was OK, end credits was nothing to do with the movie
End credit scene means there may be a

WARNING: "spoiler" spoilers below
Venom vs Carnage movie....

and

The symbiote has taken many hosts. The original and most notable host from Earth-616 is Cletus Kasady, a serial killer from the Marvel Universe.

End credit scene means there may be a

WARNING: "spoiler" spoilers below
Venom vs Carnage movie....

and

The symbiote has taken many hosts. The original and most notable host from Earth-616 is Cletus Kasady, a serial killer from the Marvel Universe.
I know, but when it comes to mid and post credits scenes, I score them based on whether it was worth the wait

Edit: you're talking about the mid credits scene

I found Venom is a great movie with full entertainment. Recently, I saw this movie that met all my expectations. No one in the movie house made a noise and we all enjoyed a lot to watch this.

Not bloody enough.