please help me find out the name of this movie!

Tools    

if anyone knows this, please help me. i dont remember much of the movie but i remember there was a gang in the desert(i think it was the desert). im not sure if they were a gang either. they could of been just a bunch of people in a group. i dont really remember. anyway, they were looking for this guy who was running away from them for some reason(i think. i could be wrong). i remember in one part of the movie the leader of the gang hits his friend/gang member in the back of the head with a shotgun for some reason. i dont remember why, but he was always hitting him for some reason. anyway, when he hits him with the shotgun, a girl in the gang/group says, "you hit him too hard this time"(or something like that). i think the guy dies later. thats all i remember of the movie. i think the movie was out in the early to mid 90's. im not really sure but i know it wasnt made after 2000. if you know the name of this movie, please help me. i have asked a bunch of people and no one knows anything about it. they say its mad max but i know its not. im positive of that.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by TmacTD
if anyone knows this, please help me. i dont remember much of the movie but i remember there was a gang in the desert(i think it was the desert). im not sure if they were a gang either. they could of been just a bunch of people in a group. i dont really remember. anyway, they were looking for this guy who was running away from them for some reason(i think. i could be wrong). i remember in one part of the movie the leader of the gang hits his friend/gang member in the back of the head with a shotgun for some reason. i dont remember why, but he was always hitting him for some reason. anyway, when he hits him with the shotgun, a girl in the gang/group says, "you hit him too hard this time"(or something like that). i think the guy dies later. thats all i remember of the movie. i think the movie was out in the early to mid 90's. im not really sure but i know it wasnt made after 2000. if you know the name of this movie, please help me. i have asked a bunch of people and no one knows anything about it. they say its mad max but i know its not. im positive of that.
that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want more like that one!!!

I think that you may be talking about The Road Killers. I believe I remember the part about the shotgun with Craig Sheffer. Anyway, hope this is the movie: http://imdb.com/title/tt0110999/

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I did this a whole lot better.

Yes, you did...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

yes! that is the movie! you are the king of movies jkeller! thank you.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want more like that one!!!
Please do not encourage that behaviour, for posterity's sake!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Please do not encourage that behaviour, for posterity's sake!