First off, I wonder what % of my IMDB scores would change if I watched a dozen that were rated a dozen years ago.

But, it occurred to me that my ratings now will be tougher simply because I've seen other movies first. Take noir. I've probably seen a few hundred, but I'm sure I sought out the best (for me), and after seeing a genre (especially one like that; femme fatale, etc) over and over, it's going to be difficult for me to watch one in the future. It's becoming very tough to even find a movie to attempt lately. I've only seen about 4-5 movies this entire year.

Unique is the one attribute I've been looking for most, but after searching for it, it seems like I get mostly "weird" movies, or "unique" by some gimmick. I've come to be more interested in movies that are centered around a woman, a Norwegian movie like "Blind", which is very creative. But music, too, I've heard enough guys, and I seem to prefer women vocally, and again, I think it's the desire for something fresh. A movie like "Buffalo '66" to me is the most unique, and it's a conversational movie, with little movement, but it all has purpose.