FBI

Tools    

Is anyone into any of the 3 FBI series? FBI; FBI Most Wanted; FBI International

I've grown to appreciate FBI Most Wanted more than FBI; the current season is pretty brutal in terms of violence. Not necessarily bloody but the conflict is intense and takes unexpected turns.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is anyone into any of the 3 FBI series? FBI; FBI Most Wanted; FBI International

I've grown to appreciate FBI Most Wanted more than FBI; the current season is pretty brutal in terms of violence. Not necessarily bloody but the conflict is intense and takes unexpected turns.

I was watching the original FBI series for a while, and I started watching the two spinoffs, but I eventually gave up on them because I was watching too many shows, and I didn't have enough time to watch everything.

I liked the original show the most, but I thought Jess LaCroix (played by Julian McMahon) on "FBI: Most Wanted" was the best character.

I liked the original show the most, but I thought Jess LaCroix (played by Julian McMahon) on "FBI: Most Wanted" was the best character.
Even though the original show was better overall and had a wider variety of characters I'd say Most Wanted is my fave now in terms of plot and drama. I've only watched a few episodes of International, not enough to form an opinion, but I couldn't relate to the characters.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Even though the original show was better overall and had a wider variety of characters I'd say Most Wanted is my fave now in terms of plot and drama. I've only watched a few episodes of International, not enough to form an opinion, but I couldn't relate to the characters.

I think I watched about 3 or 4 episodes of International before I gave up on it. It was definitely my least favorite of the three shows, probably for the same reason as you stated. It was hard to relate to.

It was a shock
WARNING: "." spoilers below
when Jesse died. I wasn't expecting that. The replacement looks like a good fit.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I've been watching a few episodes of FBI. I can't say I really like it. It seems the cases they work on are cases that are more appropriate for the police not the FBI. It would be nice to see cases like the ones in Public Enemies and The Silence of the Lambs.

Is it me or does McDermott's character at FBI Most Wanted seem out of place, a bit awkward? He doesn't seem to gel well with the rest of them team, nor does the new guy either.