R.I.P. Tony Sirico

Tools    

Best known for his portrayal of "Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri" on the Sopranos.
July 29,1942 - July 08, 2022.

As Uncle Junior said, "They're droppin' like flies."

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Liotta, Caan and now Sirico, 3 Tv/mafia greats.

Damn, was easily the best Sopranos character besides Tony and probably one of the best characters ever to grace the small screen.

He might have been the most interesting character in a show crammed wall to wall with them. And he had some of the best lines too. This is probably my all time favorite Paulie Walnuts scene.

RIP Mr. Sirico.

Best known for his portrayal of "Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri" on the Sopranos.
July 29,1942 - July 08, 2022.

He was so brilliant in The Sopranos. His fetish for cleanliness was hilarious.

Best episode ever was Pine Barrens when he & Chrissie got lost.

In The NY Times obit, turns out no hairdresser on set was allowed to touch his hair. He took care of it by himself.

R.I.P. My favorite thing about Paulie were his odd mannerisms. Everyone on the show said "hooo!" or "ohhh!," but there was something special and particularly hilarious about how he did it. His unexplained, gruff "huh" noise also made me laugh. I think my favorite episode featuring him and one of my favorites in general is "Remember When" for how it shows him in a more human light than usual.

R.I.P. My favorite thing about Paulie were his odd mannerisms. Everyone on the show said "hooo!" or "ohhh!," but there was something special and particularly hilarious about how he did it. His unexplained, gruff "huh" noise also made me laugh. I think my favorite episode featuring him and one of my favorites in general is "Remember When" for how it shows him in a more human light than usual.
Yeah, there were his hand & finger gestures and the way he'd wipe his mouth (I believe swiping with one finger; first in one direction, then in another).

I liked part of the episode where Paulie goes to FL with Tony... Tony hears Paulie laughing in an annoying way at some sit-com he's watching on TV inside his hotel room (can't remember the sit-com, but it was a real show) and because of this, Tony begins contemplating whacking Paulie.

I liked part of the episode where Paulie goes to FL with Tony... Tony hears Paulie laughing in an annoying way at some sit-com he's watching on TV inside his hotel room (can't remember the sit-com, but it was a real show) and because of this, Tony begins contemplating whacking Paulie.
What about when Tony, Paulie & Chrissie went to Italy? So hilarious. Tony got mighty irritated by Paulie’s unsophistication.

Funniest moment for me was when they got back to New York & Chris realized he hadn’t gotten Adriana a gift from Italy. Hence the quick pit stop at Fendi at JFK to buy her something.

RIP, he was good actor

What about when Tony, Paulie & Chrissie went to Italy? So hilarious. Tony got mighty irritated by Paulie’s unsophistication.

Funniest moment for me was when they got back to New York & Chris realized he hadn’t gotten Adriana a gift from Italy. Hence the quick pit stop at Fendi at JFK to buy her something.
Paulie in Italy: