Westworld: Season 4

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Waiting for
@yinbywolfs
@yinnayinyin
@yin&julian4L
@theyinsurrection
@ynwtf to let me know why I need to watch this show again.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Waiting for
@yinbywolfs
@yinnayinyin
@yin&julian4L
@theyinsurrection
@ynwtf to let me know why I need to watch this show again.
so great.
so WEIRD.
this morning I thought i replied to this post already! I remember typing out that I'm surprised to see a new season. that, sadly, i only made it through two or three episodes of s3 before I forgot about it. that i had considered just starting over with s1 and burning through them all back to back hoping that it was the gap between seasons that pulled me out. i vaguely remember doing that a year or so back, or thinking i at least started it? now, i have memory of a post i never made and i cannot make sense of this world anymore. it doesn't post like anything, to me.

i kinda love the yin&julian4L tho.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The Adventure Starts Here!
(sigh) I'm at a point with this series where, watching this trailer, I kept thinking, "Wait, is HE a host? What about her? I can't remember who's what anymore!"

But I like ynwtf's idea of plowing through the first three seasons back to back, just to see if something sticks this time (past season 1 or 2, at least). I might put the first seasons on in the background as I'm working this week, just to do a refresher. If I survive, that is.

Tomorrow is the premiere and again i completely forgot about it. I just saw a trailer for it and thought, "wow. I never finished 3" and quickly came here to post the date only to find that not only has Yoda already done that, but that i replied to it.

Ugh. I'm losing it.

So, the premiere is tonight but I really feel like I need to rewatch at least half of season 3. Maybe all of it. So now that's on my to-do list for a rewatch. Before I tackle the season 4 premiere.

I have to make it through s3 before even a recap. but i think, at this point, i still need to rewatch it all. that won't be for a good while, unfortunately.

Watched the season 4 premiere last night. I have some thoughts--some are probably obvious--but I'll wait till a few others watch the episode.

A system of cells interlinked
Jeez, I recall when this was one of the shows I just couldn't wait to dissect and talk about on MoFo, and this season rolls around I had pretty much forgotten the show existed, It doesn't help that I don't have HBO anymore.

Anyway, I will have to check out the recap, as I took a stab at watching the final episode of season 3 and after about 15 minutes, decided I didn't have a clue what was going on, and I would need a full recap! I own all the other seasons, i so I have access to those, also. I will have to invade a friend to watch the new ones!

I thought it was flat crap. They should have stopped it at season one, or two at the most.

And yet, you're still watching Raised By Wolves.
Oh that's a low blow Kicking a show when it's down.

Westworld is cashing in. Raised By Wolves has a story to tell. That is all.

-mic drop-

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
When your song is known as something else to an entire generation.

Had this same experience with NIN and Westside Connection yesterday 👀