I'm leaving MoFo for good!!!

Tools    

I think threads and posts like this are goofy as hell with people acting like they're getting their Siamese twin sliced off. Just post when you feel like it. Anyway, I like Minio a lot and hope he's back. If not, I wish him nothing but the best.

I think threads and posts like this are goofy as hell with people acting like they're getting their Siamese twin sliced off. Just post when you feel like it. Anyway, I like Minio a lot and hope he's back. If not, I wish him nothing but the best.
I don’t see posts like these as being “DRAMATIC” or anything.

They’re like Christmas cards. You send out a card when you want to make a formal statement. When you feel like it’s time to leave Movie Forums for whatever reason, you make a statement. People do decide at times that they want to leave for good. Sometimes they decide this multiple times and keep coming back. Depends on what the heart wants, and the heart is tough to predict.

I don’t see posts like these as being “DRAMATIC” or anything.

They’re like Christmas cards. You send out a card when you want to make a formal statement. When you feel like it’s time to leave Movie Forums for whatever reason, you make a statement. People do decide at times that they want to leave for good. Sometimes they decide this multiple times and keep coming back. Depends on what the heart wants, and the heart is tough to predict.
I don't get the whole leave movie forums thing. Slow down or take a break when you want. Saying it's permanent is over dramatic and unnecessary.

I echo cat's question.

Your post leaves me more curious about what you found that would make you leave. I mean what could make a person leave the MoFo (outside of Yoda?... get it?)

I'm assuming you've found some greater fulfillment, and that's fine for a break or less time on the net or a leave of absence, but it doesn't mean you have to "leave" forever.

So what is it that you've found - and don't tell me Saki "Nacky" Nakajima (of ℃-ute) agreed to marry you - I asked her first and she's mine!

I guess what I'm trying to say is check back in once in a while and let us know how you're doing.

Ja matane!

see ya Minio!!!

btw Arthouse s*ck !!

@Mr Minio
え。え。。。 何故?

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

i'll miss the silly banter mishap with you senpai - and you'll definitely miss your kouhai "teribble japanese tv show" spam, i guarantee that! -

Mata ne!

See you in other message board btw 凸(¬‿¬)

So what is it that you've found - and don't tell me Saki "Nacky" Nakajima (of ℃-ute) agreed to marry you - I asked her first and she's mine!
the only reasonable issue here on why, is senpai cant compete with the alpha male i see. Wkwk

That sure reads like a word-for-word quote from Guap which has apparently been deleted from this site.

See you in other message board btw 凸(¬‿¬)
I was about to accuse him of making you cry, but I see you two will keep in touch.
he wont leave internet for sure

You reminded me of this scene.

What is art for you?
What makes it so important?

My opinion of the importance of art is this scene from Andrei Rublev, a quotation from Solomon.

I see you are a wise man.
If so, is that a good thing? If one is ignorant, isn't it better to be guided by one's heart?

The human struggle for spiritual enlightenment will never bring any bliss. Is better to never know that struggle. In art you find a companion to embrace loneliness. That's why we make it, the idea that it might help someone else fell a connection with the author's struggle. You don't like certain people because you envy them.

To keep your legend alive, @Mr Minio, I'll sporadically post kinky pictures of Asian chicks getting raped in the Movie Tab II. If I'm banned, it's your fault!

You said in your post that you still want to write about films, so I don't know why you can't still do that here. I always enjoy reading your Movie Tab posts. I wish I had seen more of the films you write about, but doing so would probably put me on a government watchlist.

You ready? You look ready.
New phone. Who dis?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
@Mr Minio, good to hear you have found your place in real world. If you decide, that being "there" doen't exclude being "here", you are more then welcome to get back
It's enough for me to be the only femine Pole here, so feel free to come back

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If anyone still talks to Mr. Minio, please tell him to come back here and check on something. I would like to talk to him sometime.
My obedient whelps reported you would like to communicate with me.

FOOL! Did you think MR MINIO, LORD OF DOMINATION, KING OF KINKINESS.... would so easily reward you by talking to you?

Had you bowed before me and accepted eternal servitude? BEND OVER AND EMBRACE MY GLORY!!!

Puny mortal... What is it that you want? You can express it here, or privately via private message.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
YES, I'M BACK!

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MOFO!!!

IT TOOK ME ALL THAT TIME TO REALIZE THAT, BUT I'M OFFICIALY BACK!

Just kidding. I'm still gone.™