The 12th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I'm trying to decide between nominating a movie that less people have seen, but fewer people will probably enjoy, or a movie that more people have probably already seen, but more people will probably like it

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
that IS the hard choice, isn't it? Down to the wire there were two: one well known, another lesser known and ended up going with the former since I thought it was the better of the two.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Same position here. Trying to figure out if one of the five I've come up with will be kept in on the basis of few of you having seen it. At the same time, I'm hesitant to pick one of the very famous ones I have, because I know almost all of you have seen it before.

The film I was considering nominating may not be readily available for people to watch. Apparently it was removed from Netflix streaming back in September in the countries it was available in, and may or may not be available through Netflix DVD in the US (a page for it comes up in search results, but since I'm not American it won't let me view it).

The only place I've seen it for streaming is to rent it through Google Play for $5 or on iTunes for twice as much. We don't have access to Amazon Prime Streaming here (though apparently some Amazon Originals are now available), but it is available on there for $5 as well, or free if you are a subscriber to Fandor, whatever that is.

I can't seem to think of another film to nominate, though I'll try to come up with something today. If not, I might just watch and comment on other people's nominations if that's fine with everyone.

I'd also like to participate, I have time and watch a lot of films recently!

wait are you guys 8 hours ahead or behind us?
I have 4 movies im kind of contemplating...some are pretty dark though..
It's currently 12:30 PM and day time here on the west coast of U.S.