MATRIX RELOADED scene morpheus fights twins music

Tools    

Does anyone know the music or name of the song that plays when morpheus is fighting the twins in the parking garage? He only fights them for like 30 seconds but I have downloaded everything I can find from the movie and none of the songs are it. The music right before that part is Chateau by Rob Dougan when Neo is fighting the Merovingian's men and right after is the Mona Lisa Overdrive song when Trinity and Morpheus start driving on the road. But there is a different song clip in between those two songs. Please help I can't take it anymore!

Trinity999, i feel for you right now. Im looking for all the music from the action scenes within the film. I thought purchasing the Matric reloaded album would have my answer but who ever put this together is brain dead. The album is a useless waste of plastic and holds no tracks that feature within the film itself, only tracks that play over the end credits. Hopefully a soundtrack cd will be released to ease our pains

I haven't been music shopping lately, but one of my first looks was going to be Reloaded's soundtrack. I still remember the day I (impulsively) bought the first soundtrack and played it in my car... It took me right back to the movie theater and onto the screen inside my head. What a wonderful feeling. But if this second soundtrack only features end credit titles, what's the point?
Man, that sucks.

ps:
Good luck finding it Trin.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
The Martix II has spawned a whole sub-group of posters on this forum. This is awesome!

I love alot of the music in the Matrix Reloaded movie too But I'm not sure what the song is at that point..... sorry why don't you just look Up Matrix reloaded up on Kazaa?

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

This miusic doesn't exist It's only in movie.

Must be why it's only part of like 30sec in the movie huh? haha