Arthouse Mafia

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Thou art worthy, neiba!

Take the oath!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Ahahahah! The question you raised is interesting MovieGal, and you have more than enough knowledge to help answering it! You should come too!

I, neiba,
Bow before the almighty Arthouse Gods and the members of Arthouse Mafia and vow to obey the rules of the organization. I swear to always stand by true, legit and good art cinema. Always condemn the unworthy and mainstream films. Never betray my brothers and sisters. Be honest to them and above all to myself. Always follow the path of enlightment on the way to catharsis. Share my discoveries and likes with other members. Step out my comfort zone and look for new experience in the world of film. Spread the truth and get other people fascinated by cinema.
So do I, neiba.

Ahahahah! The question you raised is interesting MovieGal, and you have more than enough knowledge to help answering it! You should come too!

I am my own DARK SIDE!

Let the night air cool you off
Even though I am not purebred Sicilian, can I join? I don't really fit the description of most members, but every group needs a wildcard. I can be that wildcard.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You can join.

Don't tell anybody what you did for me to agree. It's too kinky!

Take the oath!

I, <put your nickname here>,
Bow before the almighty Arthouse Gods and the members of Arthouse Mafia and vow to obey the rules of the organization. I swear to always stand by true, legit and good art cinema. Always condemn the unworthy and mainstream films. Never betray my brothers and sisters. Be honest to them and above all to myself. Always follow the path of enlightment on the way to catharsis. Share my discoveries and likes with other members. Step out my comfort zone and look for new experience in the world of film. Spread the truth and get other people fascinated by cinema.
So do I, <your nick here>.

When you are in the arthouse mafia, the arthouse mafia is your identity. I have no name now. You have not given yourself fully to the cause, perhaps you should be retired.

Hot Tarkovsky for all the ladies!

No thanks.. I have my own hot "arthouse guy" to look at.... he's in my avatar and profile banner.. and his quote is in my signature...

Hot Tarkovsky for all the ladies!

All I can say is that this man.. who is a few weeks shy of 49 years old.. still has a great body...

How did this go from an arthouse discussion thread to a best naked guy thread?

Mr. Minio, be honest, this is what you were hoping for, right?